Dell Technologies provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge, and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
Why Work For Us:
Dell Technologies is primed to recruit the best and brightest candidates from all across the globe. We take pride in fostering a winning, innovative, inclusive employee culture. We also take calculated risks and we celebrate big victories when they pay off.
Our Employee Value Proposition:
Our Culture Code unites us and makes us a great family of companies and a great place to work. It’s how we run the business, go to market, work together, and provide inspirational leadership. Our culture code is defined by our values and is made real every day by defining expectations for how we work and how we lead.
About Business Unit:
Presales Solution Services (PSS) is a presales solution delivery organization that focuses on technical excellence, innovation, and quality. PSS remotely collaborates with the presales field team to architect and deliver the right technical solutions for our DellEMC customers in an efficient and timely manner.
- Clearly understand the request and provide a solution from personal knowledge assisted by local tools, product documentation and escalation to subject matter experts within the priority level chosen by the requester.
- Have excellent communications skills that insure quality solutions the first time resulting in a positive experience to the requester.
- Utilize and maintain escalation contact lists for all Products and Services supported by the Pre Sales Support Center.
- Broad knowledge of the computer systems environments, Operating Systems and the industry’s most popular applications and products.
- In depth experience with the operation, installation and maintenance of several DELL EMC products or their industry equivalents.
- Understand and be able to work questions within the most popular systems and environments in which DELL EMC products operate
- Sales/presales awareness
- Experience working in or with DELL EMC’s Field Sales teams
- Good communication/ presentation skills
- Theatre/division awareness
- This role will require working in Americas East Coast shift (6PM – 3 AM (IST))