Details of the latest Infosys Recruitment Drive 2020 For Freshers can be known from this page. Look at the Infosys Job Openings 2020 posted on the Infosys Careers page i.e. www.infosys.com. The HR department of Infosys offers the Infosys Engineer Vacancy in online and organizes the interview for this vacancy. Infosys Off Campus Drive 2020 will be organized in order to hire new candidates.
Notice the Infosys Eligibility Criteria before attending the Infosys Walk-in Drive 2020 only. Aspirants can also catch out to the Infosys Job Vacancy BPO, Software Industry, then participate in the recruitment process as per the interest. Here you can search for the Latest Walk-ins in Infosys. Grab the Infosys Careers Registration link to apply for Recruitment drives
|Job ID/Reference Code||INFSYS-External-103599|
|Work Experience||3 Years and above|
|Job Title||Azure Developer|
Infosys Company profile:
Infosys Technologies Limited is an Indian Multinational Corporation. Mainly Infosys provides information technology IT, Business consulting, & outsourcing services. Infosys which is officially known as Infosys Technologies Limited. The headquarters is located in Bengaluru, in the state of Karnataka, India. Infosys was founded in the year 1981 by Narayan Murthy. From the past 36 Years, Infosys’s growth seems to be an enormous change.
A day in the life of an Infoscion
- Requirements analysis and technical requirements document creation
- Creation of a framework for prototype
- Creation of Solution Design Document (High-Level Design) & Integration/System Test Plan Creation
- Detailed Level Design review & Functional Code reviews
- Production Deployment Planning & Execution
- You will conduct solution/product demonstrations, POC/Proof of Technology workshops and prepare effort estimates which suit the customer budgetary requirements and are in line with the organization’s financial guidelines
- Actively lead small projects and contribute to unit-level and organizational initiatives with the objective of providing high-quality value-adding solutions to customers.
If you think you fit right in to help our clients navigate their next in their digital transformation journey, this is the place for you!
- Ability to develop value-creating strategies and models that enable clients to innovate, drive growth and increase their business profitability
- Good knowledge of software configuration management systems
- Awareness of latest technologies and Industry trends
- Logical thinking and problem-solving skills along with an ability to collaborate
- Understanding of the financial processes for various types of projects and the various pricing models available
- Ability to assess the current processes, identify improvement areas, and suggest the technology solutions
- One or two industry domain knowledge
- Client Interfacing skills
- Project and Team management
Technical and Professional Requirements:
- Primary skills: Azure Development & Solution Architecture
- Excellent programming skills in .NET, C#, .NET Core, MVC, and Web API
- Hands-on experience with the use of various Azure PaaS Service SDKs for .NET, like Storage, App Insights, Azure App Services, Azure Server-less, Microservices on Azure, API Management, Event Hub, Logic Apps, Service Bus & Message Queues, Azure Storage, Key Vaults and Application Insights, Azure Jobs
- Experience MS SQL Server/MySQL proficiency
Master Of Technology,MCA,ME,Bachelor of Engineering,Bachelor Of Technology,BCA,BSc
Application Development and Maintenance