Balasore District Court Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 41 Junior Clerk / Copyist, Junior Stenographer , Junior Grade Typist, Salaried Amin Posts has been released on the official website at districts.ecourts.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Balasore District Court can apply Offline application on or before 2022-08-27.
|Balasore District Court Jobs 2022 NotificationAdvt No.: 01 OF 2022Job Location: Balasore, Odisha|
|Organization Name||Balasore District Court|
|Post Name||Junior Clerk / Copyist, Junior Stenographer , Junior Grade Typist, Salaried Amin|
|No. of Vacancies||41 Post|
|Educational Qualification||10th, 12th, Diploma|
- Junior Clerk /Copyist: 25 Posts
- Junior Stenographer: 10 Posts
- Junior Grade Typist: 5 Posts
- Salaried Amin: 1 Posts
- Junior Clerk /Copyist: Have passed at least +2 examination conducted by the Council constituted under Sec.-3 of the Odisha Higher Secondary Education Act, 1982 or equivalent examination of a recognized Council, Board or University, as the case may be have at least passed Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized Institute.
- Salaried Amin: Have passed Matriculation examination or equivalent examination of a recognized Board. Have passed the Revenue Inspector Training from a recognized institute.
- Junior Clerk /Copyist & Junior Grade Typist: Rs. 19900 – 63200/- per month
- Junior Stenographer: Rs. 25500 – 81100/- per month
- Salaried Amin: Rs. 21700 – 69100/- per month
- All Posts: 18 to 32 as on 27 August 2022
- Age Relaxation:- 5 years for ST/SC/SEBC/women and 10 years for PH
- Payment Mode:- Treasury Challan under the Head- “0070-Other Administrative Services-01-Administration of Justice-501-Services & Service Fees9904650-Law Department-9916730-Examination Fees for Recruitment conducted by the Odisha District and Subordinate Courts.
- SC/ST: Exempted Fee
- Other: Rs. 100/-
Selection Process: The selection based on Written Test, Computer Science Test, Interviews.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Applications along with the required documents and attested copies of certificates duly signed by the candidates shall be sent by Registered/Speed Post so as to reach the Office of the District Judge, Balasore- 756001 by 5.00 P.M. on 27th August 2022.
Notification Date: 26th July 2022
Application Submitted Closing Date: 27th August 2022
Official Notification & Application Form:- Click here