BECIL Recruitment 2020 – Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) invites online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Deputy Manager/ Assistant Manager/ Accountant/ Lower Division Clerk/ Office Attendant for 38 vacancies and Social Media Executive (SME) for 12 vacancies. Candidates who completed their B.Com/ M.Com/ CA/ Degree/ 8th/ Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the test/ interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at (www.becil.com) or (https://becilregistration.com) website before the last date. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited: BECIL was established on 24th March 1995 by the Government of India. It provides project consultancy services and turnkey solutions encompassing the entire gamut of radio and television broadcast engineering. It also provides associated services like building design and construction related to broadcasting, human resources related activities like training, and providing manpower. It has its head office in Delhi and the corporate office in Noida and regional office is in Bangalore. It works as a consultancy agency, system integrator as well as a turnkey solution provider in the fields of Broadcast Engineering and Information & Communication Technology.
BECIL Recruitment 2020:
List of current openings:
|Job Role||Vacancies||Last Date|
|Deputy Manager/Others||38||21 September 2020|
|Social Media Executive||12||14 September 2020|
BECIL Recruitment 2020 for Deputy Manager/ Others:
|Job Role||Deputy Manager/ Assistant Manager/ Accountant/ Lower Division Clerk/ Office Attendant|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Salary||Rs.15,418 – 35,000/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||21 September 2020|
Deputy Manager (A/c):
- Degree in Commerce with at least CA/ICWA with experience 7 years in a Comm. undertaking of repute of preparing budget exercising financial control and budget expenditure.
Assistant Manager (A/c):
- At least 2nd Class B.Com with 7 years experience in a responsible capacity in a commercial organization of repute or coop instt
Assistant Manager: Graduate with 5 years experience in a responsible post of the concern line
- M.Com, preference to CA (Intern) / ICWAI (Inter) as a professional qualification with 2 years experience.
Lower Division Clerk (LDC):
- Graduate in any discipline with Diploma certificate of minimum 6 months in computer course.
- Desirable experience in word processing and spread sheet for one year.
- Middle Pass, Knowledge of reading and writing local language and Hindi and English preferably.
- Deputy Manager (A/c): 40 – 45 Yrs.
- Assistant Manager (A/c)/ Assistant Manager/ Accountant: 30 – 40 Yrs.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Office Attendant: 25 Yrs.
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Deputy Manager (A/c): 01 post
- Assistant Manager (A/c): 01 post
- Assistant Manager: 01 post
- Accountant: 22 posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 10 posts
- Office Attendant: 03 posts
- Deputy Manager (A/c): Rs.35,000/-
- Assistant Manager (A/c)/ Assistant Manager: Rs.30,000/-
- Accountant: Rs.21,606/- & Rs.19,864/-
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): Rs.19,864/- & Rs.18,070/-
- Office Attendant: Rs.18,070/- & Rs.15,418/-
BECIL Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be made as per prescribed norms and requirement of the job. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the test/interview or joining the duty on selection. Mode of interview will be informed separately.
- For General/OBC/Ex-Serviceman/Women candidates: Rs.750/-
- For SC/ST/EWS candidates: Rs.450/-
Mode of Payment: Only online payment of registration & application processing fees (non-refundable) is applicable.
How to Apply for BECIL Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.becil.com) or (https://becilregistration.com) website on or before 21 September 2020.
To Apply: Click here