Bihar Amin Admit Card 2020 Download BCECE Amin Admit Card 2019 Check the Bihar Amin Exam Date 2020 How To Download Bihar Amin Admit Card Check Here ! Bihar Amin प्रवेश पत्र 2020 Bihar Revenue Inspector Call Letter 2020 Download BCECEB Amin Hall Ticket
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board known as (BCECEB) had Declared the 1767 Vacancies for the Post of “Amin” (Revenue Inspector). Many Interested Candidates applied for this post. The Online application Submission Last Date was 22.01.2020.
Selection Process:- Selection Process will be based on:-
- Computer Based Online Exam (CBT)
About Exam :-
All qualified candidates will appear for the examination to be held on — to be Announced Later.
Selection Process for Computer Based Online Exam: Only 17,670 Candidates (10 Guna of Total Vacancy) to be Called for Bihar Amin Online Exam 2020.
After Receiving Online Form Recruitment Board Will Prepare Merit List on the Basis of 12th Marks and Work Experience.
- The written examination will contain an objective type of questions and comprise of two Sections.
- Section-I Consist General Knowledge, Current Affairs, General Science & General Hindi.
- Section II Consist General Mathematics.
- There will be Total 75 Questions.
- Candidate will get two hours 15 minute to take the exam.
About The Admit Card:-
After the Verification of All Receive application Form, Bihar Revenue Department will release the admit card For the Post Of “Amin (Revenue Inspector)”. When BCECE will release the Admit Card, Candidates Can Download The admit card from The official Website bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. In This article we will also provide the direct link to download the admit card of Bihar Amin.
|Origination Name||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|Name of Post||Amin|
|Date Of Exam||To be Announced|
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
How To Download Admit Card 2020
Follow these simple steps to download the admit card:-
- Visit The Official Website bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
- Click On ” Download Admit Card of AMIN-2019″
- Fill The ” Registration No” & DOB ( Email ID & Password)
- Click on Submit Button.
- Now Print & Download the Admit Card.