CGPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has released a notification for the direct recruitment of 641 Medical Officers on 27th October 2022. Online applications will start from 11th November 2022 to 10th December 2022. Interested candidates must bookmark this article for information about vacancy, eligibility criteria, selection process and salary.
CGPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 – Overview
CGPSC has invited online applications from aspiring candidates for the post of Medical Officer as per the recruitment notification on 27th October 2022. Interested candidates can apply online from 11th October 2022. The last date to apply for CGPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 is 10th December 2022. Candidates can refer to the table below for detailed information about recruitment:
|Name of Recruitment Board||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC)|
|Number of Vacancies||641|
|Name of Post||Medical Officer|
|Advertisement Release Date||27th October 2022|
|Starting Date of Online Applications||11th November 2022 [12:00 Noon]|
|Last Date of Online Applications||10th December 2022 [11: 59 PM]|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Document Verification/Interview|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
CGPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 – Notification
Interested candidates applying for CGPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 must read all the details and instructions before signing into the online application portal. The notification is available on the official website and the candidates can also download it from the link provided below:
CGPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 – Important Dates
Candidates who are wishing to apply for CGPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 must stay updated about the upcoming events during the recruitment process. The list of events is specified in the table below:
|Opening Date of Online Applications||11th November 2022|
|Closing Date of Online Applications||10th December 2022|
|Correction Window (Without Late Fees)||11th December – 15th December 2022|
|Correction Window (With Late Fees)||16th December to 20th December 2022|
|Exam Date||To Be Notified Soon|
|Admit Card Release||10 Days before Exam Date|
|Result Declaration||To Be Notified Soon|
CGPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 – Vacancy
A total of 641 vacancies has been released for the post of Medical Officer for CGPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 as per the notification dated 27th October 2022. Interested candidates can refer to the table below for vacancy details:
CGPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions before applying for the post of Medical Officer. The eligibility criteria for CGPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 is as follows:
The candidates applying for the post of Medical Officer must have the following qualifications:
- Candidate must be a post graduate in the relevant field of specialization from a recognized Institute/University.
- Candidate who has Diploma/Degree must have a live registration in Medical Council of India (MCI) of Chhattisgarh.
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2022)
The age limit of candidates applying for the post of Medical Officer is as follows:
- Minimum Age: 25 years.
- Maximum Age: 35 years.
Age Relaxation Rules
|Category||Upper Age Relaxation|
|SC/ST/OBC (Non Creamy Layer) of CG||5 years.|
|Contract/Adhoc/Work Charge Employees of CG Govt||38 years|
|Ex-Servicemen||Allowed to deduct from services but not exceeding 3 years|
|Women candidates (widowed/separated/divorced)||10 years|
CGPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online
Online applications for CGPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 starts from 11th November 2022. The candidates can visit the official website to apply online or click on the direct link provided below once it becomes active:
Steps to Apply for CGPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022
The candidates applying for the post of Medical Officer can apply the following steps for CGPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022:
- Click on the Apply Online link provided above or visit the official website @psc.cg.gov.in.
- Read all the instructions carefully mentioned on the page and click on the checkbox against the declaration.
- Click on Registration for New Candidates and enter all the details such as Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and Email ID.
- Check all the details and then click on Register.
- Candidates will receive Registration ID and Password on their registered mobile number and Email ID.
Login for Registered Candidates
- Enter the login credentials (Registration ID and Password) and click on Login.
- Application form will appear in a new page. Fill the required details carefully to complete the application process.
- Click on Submit.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature as per the given format.
- Pay the applicable fees through credit/debit card, net banking or cash deposit.
- Download the application form and payment receipt, take a printout for future reference.
Interested and eligible candidates who have applied for the post of Medical Officer must pay the application fes from 11th November to 10th December 2022. The application fees is given in the table below:
|Other candidate/Non-residents of CG||400/-|
CGPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 – Selection Process
Candidates applying for CGPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 will go through the following selection process.
- Candidates have to appear in the written test which will be conducted in various test centers.
- Candidates who clear the exam will be called for document verification & interview.
- Selection will be done on the basis of exam and interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will be placed under Probation Period for 3 years.
CGPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 – Salary
Selected candidates who get shortlisted in the final round will be under Probation Period of 3 years and their monthly remuneration will be Level 13 Pay Matrix (Pay Band Rs. 15,600 – 39100 + Pay Grade Rs 6600)
CGPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How many vacancies have been released by CGPSC?
Ans. CGPSC has released 641 posts for the post of Medical Officers.
Q2. What is the starting date of CGPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022?
Ans. The starting date of CGPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 is 11th November 2022.
Q3. What is the last date of CGPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022?
Ans. The last date of CGPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 is 10th December 2022.
Q4. How to apply for CGPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Visit the official website or click on the link provided above and follow the steps accordingly.