The Commercial & Governance team is part of our Technology function and is responsible for ensuring we have the right Partners, focussed in the right areas to deliver on our goals and provide our customers with great experiences and connectivity.
Join us and you’ll enjoy a team-oriented environment working with cross-functional teams, as well as gaining exposure to our Executive Leadership Team through involvement in numerous key workstreams. You’ll be empowered to build relationships with key strategic partners as well as create a wide internal network to support your growth and skills development.
Technology – Commercial & Governance Programme at a glance.
This program may lend itself best to those with or on track to gain a Business / Marketing / Finance related degree, but we’ll consider all applications.
Open to anyone graduating this year, or who has graduated within the last two years. We don’t ask for a minimum degree class.
2-year program starting in September 2023, based in our new Reading office at Green Park.
The successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK by the start of their employment.
- Learn about our overall business and develop rounded skills for your career at Three and beyond
- You’ll be supported in each of your rotations to gain hands-on knowledge and experience of the team and overall function
- You’ll have lots of opportunities to put your skills and learning into practice supporting key activities
- As a Three Graduate, you’ll regularly get together with the wider graduate community for the development and problem-solving of real-life business challenges
As a Technology Commercial & Governance Graduate you’ll:
- Support the development and delivery of Technology programs that impact our Partnerships
- Contribute to the execution of internal and external communication plans, measuring success and impact
- Contribute towards the management & further development of our governance workstreams, in order to drive an exemplary experience for our Technology Partners / Customers, whilst driving operational efficiencies.
- Analyze complex internal and external data to produce accurate reports and insight including budgets, risks, and impact analysis.
We’re looking for people with passion, energy, and a get-stuck-in attitude. You’ll be proactive with a curious mindset, always looking to learn and improve – and teach us a thing or two with your fresh thinking. Three is a dynamic and fast-paced place to work, so being able to balance lots of different – and sometimes shifting – priorities is a skill you’ll have nailed. You’ll be working collaboratively with other teams and partners, allowing your confidence-building relationships and fantastic communication skills to really shine.
For this role you’ll also need these skills:
- Ability to breakdown complex narratives into an engaging storyboard
- Analytical skills and commercial acumen
- Excellent communication and relationship skills with the ability to effectively influence
- Recommends suggestions/improvements and positively challenges processes and ways of working
- Makes sound decisions in difficult cases and implements practical solutions to problems
Start your career with Three.
At Three we’ve been shaking things up since 2003 and we’re still boldly going where no network has gone before. We put our core network in the cloud, we’re building the UK’s fastest 5G and we’re always looking for new ways to innovate with cool and cutting-edge technology.
It’s all about giving better connectivity, every day, to every customer. It’s why we exist.
We love fresh thinking and new ideas here. Our 2-year Graduate Scheme lets you shine and get creative, tackling real-life business challenges with your grad community, while supporting you to learn and grow as you develop your skills and knowledge through rotations in the area of our business that excites you most. You’ll even get international exposure to our sister company in Ireland and meet our CEO, Robert, who leads both businesses.
Excited yet? There’s more!
Our grads join us on a 2-year Fixed Term Contract starting in September 2023 and:
Earn a competitive salary plus benefits
Are rewarded for great performance with an annual 5% bonus
Get more paid holidays than you can shake a stick at 28 days + 8 public holidays + 3 personal days. You can buy more (hey jetsetter) or sell up to 5 days back to us for cash.
Choose from a new phone or handset allowance with a paid unlimited plan
Enjoy flexibility with our hybrid virtual/office working approach. Work from home for part of the week, then come together with your peers to collaborate in our amazing brand-new office in Green Park, Reading.
APPLY BY: 27.11.2022