CSG Recruitment 2020 – CSG scheduled to hire a Software Development Engineer for B.E/ B.Tech graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
CSG Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer|
|Experience||1 – 3 years|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or a technically related field or equivalent.
- Experience: 1- 3 years working in IT industry preferred
- Creating variables and mapping them to data files
- The majority of the work consists of structured data files used as Driver files, with variables within the Driver files use as keys within reference files.
- Provide data file properties to match the system and assign mapping datasets
- Provide variable properties to configure data type and output format
- Use copybook and/or layout data properties to map the data
- Add new pages/messages to new documents to the new application Provides overflow pages which meet overall document needs
- Create/ Design user interacive exstream components which can be used to by business to create on demand letters.
- Design and create advanced tables / charts, outputs, business rules/functions, barcodes, placeholders.
- Provide/change complex triggering logic per requirements
- Assigns variables in such a way so shared objects and functions can be used
- Package, test and debug the application
- Able to work in unix/linux environments.
- Able to support version upgrades on existing OpenText Dialogue applications.
- Participate in full life cycle software development. Code or configure software functionality according to functional specifications that could include testing and debugging
- Supports system and solution integration testing, user acceptance testing and provides timely resolutions to problems encountered.
- Participates in code reviews, design reviews, or other forms of team quality procedures.
- Assists in Release Management, Configuration Management, Build Management and Ticket Management as required
- Coordinates and communicates regularly with project team leaders and members.
- Test and deploy new functionality and fixes to both internal and production applications.
- Work with Client facing teams to provide technical support and help resolve application issues
- Conduct system maintenance and monitoring to ensure adherence to contracted service level agreements as well as ensure compliance with industry standards and best practices.
How to Apply CSG Recruitment 2020 for Software Development Engineer?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by the following link as soon as possible.