At Event Horizon Dynamics, we specialize in Customer Service, Sales, and Marketing. We are fortunate enough to be partnered with some of the nation’s most well-known telecommunications companies. Our focus is on developing and maintaining relationships in order to create long-lasting customers. None of this work would be possible without our Customer Service team. Without their ability to work with our client’s customers, we would not be successful.
Event Horizon Dynamics has just opened up a Customer Service Associate position. We are seeking a people-oriented candidate who thrives under pressure and is driven by achieving results. Our company environment is comprised of competitive individuals who are passionate about the work they do.
What Does a Customer Service Associate Do?
- Follow up with specific client customers to address concerns, answer questions, and build relationships
- Maintain professionalism when interacting with customers and represent our clients with integrity
- Ensure all CDC and client compliance guidelines are followed at all times
- Become a master in client knowledge to be able to accurately educate customers
- Keep a detailed account of all customer interactions to be sent to clients for customer records
- Participate in daily team meetings and contribute ideas and feedback to further company success
Once our Customer Service Associate demonstrates a complete understanding of the above responsibilities, we want to provide an opportunity for growth and advancement. Through our thorough training, we hope to see our Customer Service Associates grow to roles of leadership where they are training other Associates, leading teams of their own, and taking on more responsibility within our company.
So What Does it Take to Be a Customer Service Associate?
- High school diploma/GED or a Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- 1-3 years of experience working in other customer service, sales, or customer-facing roles
- An ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as working in a cohesive team environment
- A passion for communicating with customers
- An internal drive for success and professional growth
- Customer Service
- Help Customer
- Identify Customer Need
- Resolve Customer Issue
- Retention Management
Job ID: EVENTHORIZON
Location: COLUMBUS FIRM HIRING, Columbus, OH
Job Type: Full-Time
Payout: $38,000 – $48,000/Year