HP is the world’s leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
DevOps Expert Job Details
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our DevOps Expert in India, you will get an opportunity to work on below.
- Leading the overall end to end strategy, architecture and development of DevOps processes and tooling used to measure, optimize, and enhance HP Print’s system/solution development and qualification.
- To influence and guide the platform development with hand on implementation to be highly operable and efficient – for both developments of new features and core operations.
- Design, architect, and implement next-generation CI systems and automation solutions. Drive CICD roadmap with a focus on business impact.
- Collaborate continuously with the product development teams to implement the CICD pipeline. – Perform analysis of the current practices and design and implement best practices and emerging concepts in CI landscape
- Takes responsibility for consistent implementation of engineering processes, methodologies, standards, and tools
- Evaluate emerging technologies, exercise independent judgment, develop innovation proposals and makes recommendations to senior management
- Network and collaborate with senior BU technologists to achieve objectives and create business value
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelors / higher degree in Computer Science / closely related field with 16+ years of experience of which 8+ Years of proven development and/or DevOps experience deploying and maintaining global multi-tiered infrastructure and web applications.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with
- Significant expertise with distributed systems, ideally in a cloud environment with knowledge about microservices architecture patterns. Strong understanding of networking and complex networked software systems with DevOps approaches to modern software delivery.
- Expertise in Python and Ansible for scripting with experience with Kubernetes and container technologies
- Experience in creating Jenkins pipelines on hybrid environments.
- Experienced with modern cloud-based software tools and approaches (Git, CI/CD, automated testing)
- Should have experience in implementing CI process for a large number of components with JIRA and Jenkins along with working knowledge on REST APIs
- Strong familiarity with OpenStack, Open Shift, and VMWare with a strong understanding of cloud technologies – has deployed more than one solution on the cloud
- Experience in selenium, Junit and understanding containers (Docker)
- Should have in-depth knowledge of Linux OS.
- Should be well versed with AWS offerings (AWS solutions architect level knowledge is desirable)
- Knowledge about tools like Prometheus, AppDynamics, Data Dog, Nagios for performance analysis is desirable
- A detail-oriented personality who does not lose sight of the big picture Entrepreneurship — startup experience highly desired Must have experience shipping software
- A candidate with substantial real-world experience in actually building, deploying, and operating distributed systems using cloud technologies is a Must.
Location(s): Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Job ID: 3063511