DSSSB Junior Clerk Admit Card 2020 Advt. No. 01/20 Veterinary Livestock Inspector Exam Date Assistant Engineer Recruitment Exam Date Call Letter Hall Ticket Download News Update Official Link
About Recruitment :
DSSSB Has Recently Invited Online Application To Fill 536 Posts Under Advertisement Number 01/2020. The Online Application Was started From 07 January 2020. The Last Date Of Application Was 06 February 2020. The Recruitment Was Started To Fill Various Posts Like Junior Clerk, Veterinary Livestock Inspector, Store Keeper, Assistant Engineer (Civil), Investigator, Stenographer (English & Hindi), Office Superintendent, Pharmacist, Legal Assistant, Manager (Public Relations), Junior Telephone Operator, Draftsman, Hindi Translatorcum Assistant, Labour Welfare Inspector, Accountant & Lab Assistant (Biology).
Check All The Important Information Regarding The Recruitment Through The details Given In The Table.
|Origination Name||Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board|
|Name of Post||Various Posts|
|No. of Vacancy||536 Posts|
|Selection Process||One Tier and Two Tier examination scheme and Skill Test wherever applicable.|
|Exam Date||April 2020 (Expected)|
|Application Submission Date||07/01/2020 to 06/02/2020|
About Selection Process :
- Written Exam (Tier 1)
- Written Exam (Tier 2)
- Descriptive (Where Applicable)
- Skill Test (Where Applicable)
About Exam Date :
After Filling The Oline Application, The Eligible Candidates Will Be Proceeded To Appear In The Written Exam.
There is No Official Update Regarding The Exam Date. But We Suppose That if Everything Goes Gradually, The Exam May Be Conducted Till April 2020.
So We Suggest To Candidates To Keep Visiting This Post To Get Instant Updates Regarding The DSSSB Junior Clerk Exam Date And Other Proceedings.
|Name Of Post||Exam Date||Admit card Link|
|Store Keeper ( 01/20 )|
|Section Officer (Horticulture) ( 02/20 )|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil) ( 03/20 )|
|Veterinary Livestock Inspector ( 04/20 )|
|Investigator ( 05/20 )|
|Stenographer (English) ( 06/20 )|
|Stenographer (Hindi) ( 07/20 )|
|Office Superintendent ( 08/20 )|
|Pharmacist ( 09/20 )|
|Legal Assistant ( 10/20 )|
|Manager (Public Relations) ( 11/20 )|
|Junior Telephone Operator ( 12/20 )|
|Junior Clerk ( 13/20 )||13.04.2020|
|Draftsman ( 14/20 )|
|Hindi Translator-cum Assistant ( 15/20 )|
|Labour Welfare Inspector ( 16/20 )|
|Accountant ( 17/20 )|
|Lab. Assistant (Biology) ( 18/20 )|
About Exam Pattern :
The Exam Pattern Is Different For Various Post. So We Are Highlighting The Main Topics Under The Exam Patter As Follows :-
- There Will Only One Exam Only For Junior Store Keeper (01/20), Investigator (05/20), Stenographer English (06/20) & Stenographer Hindi (07/20).
- There Will Only One Exam Technical Post Like For Veterinary Livestock Inspector (04/20), Pharmacist (09/20), Legal Assistant (10/20), Junior Telephone Operator (12/20), Draftsman (14/20), Hindi Translator Cum Assistant (15/20), Labour Welfare Inspector (16/20) & Lab. Assistant (Biology) (18/20).
- There Will Only Two Exam Only For Office Superintendent (08/20) Tier 1 & Tier 2. The Detailed Info. Is Given Below.
- There Will Only Two Exam Only For Section Officer (Horticulture) (02/20), Manager (Public Relations) (11/20) & Accountant (17/20) Tier 1 & Tier 2. The Detailed Info. Is Given Below.
- There Will Only Two Exam Only For Assistant Engineer (Civil) Tier 1 & Tier 2. The Detailed Info. Is Given Below.
(i) In Two Tier examinations, Tier I exam to be used for short listing only. Selection will be made on the basis of marks obtains in Tier II Examination.
(ii) The Board at its discretion may dispense with the Tier-I exam and directly conduct the Tier-II examination incase the number of eligible candidates/applicants for the post codes whose examination schemes are Two Tier is lesser in number (i.e. not very high).
(iii) Negative Marking will be applicable and deduction of 0.25 marks will be made for each wrong MCQ answer.
(iv) The minimum qualifying marks for one Tier/Two Tier written examination (Objective/Descriptive Type) is as under (pls. refer notice No. F.4(130)/P&P/13/DSSSB/20-33 dated 26/04/2013 available on the website of the Board):- General :40% OBC (Delhi) :35% SC/ST/PH (PwD) :30% Ex-servicemen will be given 5% relaxation in their respective categories subject to a minimum of 30%.
(v) The Board reserves its right to prescribe a minimum cut off mark for any post as per availability of candidates. (vi) Skill test / Endurance test will be taken as per requirement of job.
|Admit Card||Available Soon|