Exim Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2022: Export-Import Bank of India has released 25 vacancies for the post of Management Trainee. The candidates who are interested for the post can submit their online application forms through the Exim Bank Online Registration portal which has been activated from 25th February 2022 onwards. The last date to apply online for Exim Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2022 is 14th March 2022. The selection will be done on the basis of their performance in the written test and personal interview which will be conducted in April 2022 as mentioned in the notification pdf.
Exim Bank Recruitment 2022- Overview
Export-Import Bank of India has invited eligible candidates for Management Trainee posts for which the summary of the Exim Bank Recruitment 2022 has been discussed in the below table.
|Exim Bank Recruitment 2022|
|Organization||Export-Import Bank of India|
|Online Registration||25th February to 14th March 2022|
|Written Exam Date||April 2022|
|Selection||Written Test and Personal Interview|
|Training Duration||2 Years|
Exim Bank Management Trainee Notification PDF
Read out the complete Exim Bank notification PDF carefully to get detailed information regarding the management trainee post and its duration released by the Export-Import Bank of India on 25th February 2022.
Exim Bank Recruitment 2022- Important Dates
India Exim Bank has released the Exim Bank Management Trainee Notification on 25th February 2022 and started accepting the online application from the same day. Check important dates for Exim Bank Recruitment 2022 from below table.
|Exim Bank Recruitment 2022- Important Dates|
|Notification Release Date||25th February 2022|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||25th February 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||14th March 2022|
|Last Date to Pay Application Fee||14th March 2022|
|Last Date of Printing Application||29th March 2022|
|Written Exam Date & Interview||April 2022|
Exim Bank Management Trainee Vacancy 2022
A total of 25 Management Trainee vacancies has been announced through Exim Bank Recruitment 2022 and the category-wise vacancy distribution is as such-
Exim Bank Apply Online Link
The officials have activated the online application link for Exim Bank Recruitment 2022 on 25th February 2022 and will last till 14th March 2022. The eligible candidates should click on the below link and submit their application form much before the last date.
Exim Bank Application Fees
The candidates have to pay the required application fee to apply for Exim Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2022.
- General/ EWS/ OBC Candidates – Rs. 600/-
- SC/ ST Candidates – Rs. 100/-
Steps to Apply For Exim Bank Recruitment 2022
- Click on the apply online link below or visit the official website @https://www.eximbankindia.in/
- Scroll down and click on “Careers” appearing at the bottom of the home page.
- Search for Recruitment of Management Trainees 2022 and click on “Apply Online” mentioned below the notification.
- Click on “New Registration” and create a registration number & password.
- Now login with the registration number & password.
- Exim Bank Management Trainee Application Form appears on the screen.
- Enter details, attach all the documents, pictures, and signatures where required carefully.
- Pay the application fee
- Press on submit to complete your EXIM bank online application process
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference
Exim Bank Management Trainee Eligibility Criteria
Check the required educational qualification and age limit that a candidate must possess at the time of registration for Exim Bank Recruitment 2022.
Exim Bank MT Education Qualification (as on 30/09/2022)
- The candidate must have MBA/PGDBA, with specialisation in Finance from a recognised University / Institution or Chartered Accountants (CA).
- The candidate must have completed MBA/PGDBA course should be of a minimum 2 years full-time duration, with a specialisation in Finance from a recognised University / Institution.
- In the case of CA, the candidate must have passed the professional examination is sufficient. Minimum 60% aggregate marks / equivalent Cumulative Grade Points Average (CGPA), in both Graduation and PostGraduation.
Exim Bank Age Limit (as on 30/09/2022)
Exim Bank Management Trainee Selection Process
The Selection Process will comprise of two stages- A written Test and a Personal Interview. The date and timing of the Written Test will be advised to the shortlisted candidates at a later date. Candidates who are shortlisted based on their performance in the Written Test will be called for a Personal Interview.
Exim Bank Management Trainee Exam Pattern
- There will be a negative marking of 1/4th mark for each incorrect answer.
- There will be 5 Options per question for Objective Questions
- Check the subject-wise marks distribution and time from the below table.
|Name of Test||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Time|
|Financial Awareness with reference to the banking industry||40||40|
|Descriptive Paper on English||Essay – 1 Letter Writing – 1||25|
|Descriptive Paper on Professional Knowledge||Question 1 Question 2 Question 3||15|
Exim Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2022- FAQs
Q. How many vacancies have been released for Management Trainee by Exim Bank?
Ans. A total of 25 vacancies have been announced for Management Trainee this year.
Q. How can I apply for Exim Bank Recruitment 2022 for Management Trainee?
Ans. You can apply online through the direct link provided above or by visiting the official website.
Q. What is the duration of training provided to the Management Trainee?
Ans. The selected candidates will be trained for 2 years before hiring them for the Manager post.
Q. What is the selection process for Exim Bank Management Trainee Recruitment?
Ans. The selection will be done on the basis of their performance in the written test and personal interview