Finastra Recruitment 2020 – Finastra scheduled to hire for the role of Associate Software Engineer for B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Finastra Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
- Qualification: BE, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, MCA
Technical Skill Requirement:
- Experience with ORM framework like Hibernate is good
- Experience in working with at least one of the database server s like Oracle, DB2, MSSQL is required.
- Strong and effective communication skills both from a verbal and written perspective required.
- Experience with integration framework such as Spring Integration, Apache Camel, Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) is most desirable.
- Experience with web development frameworks like Spring, AOP framework is desirable.
- Commercial lending, banking or finance development experience a plus, but not required.
- J2EE / Web Performance tuning and a Hardware / Operating Systems background preferred.
- Self-Motivated and demonstrated ownership.
- Team Player with ability to question the status quo.
- Professional demeanor
- Build quality products with the “do it right the first time” mindset.
- Ability to build enterprise software, preferably in a distributed team using Agile/ Scrum development methodologies.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Participate in and provide an educated POV (point of view) during team meetings and development sessions.
- Communications are with internal staff and stakeholders.
- Contribute in design discussions and be able to make decisions and propose trade-offs.
- Test and document functionality.
How to Apply Finastra Recruitment 2020 for Associate Software Engineer?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here