Genesys Recruitment 2020 – Genesys scheduled to hire for the role of Associate Software Engineer (Node.JS / C++ developer) for B.E/B. Tech graduates at Chennai. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Genesys Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Experience||1 – 3 years|
- Candidates should be a graduate in ECE or CSE or IT
- Candidates should have an experience of 1 – 3 years in the software industry
- Candidates should be willing to master new technologies quickly
- A degree in Computer Science / Engineering with top-notch academic records OR relevant experience within the industry
- In-depth knowledge of Object Orientated concepts, efficient design patterns (including asynchronous programming algorithms) and re-factoring techniques; ability to apply them when building and maintaining highly-scalable server applications
- Good knowledge of Node JS / C++, ability to both develop from scratch or learn and improve existing code
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong team player who enjoys collaborating with others while, also, able to complete his tasks without direct supervision
- Quick learner with excellent problem-solving skills
- Knowledge with Multi-threaded development & exposure to debugging tools/techniques for profiling on C++ / Node JS
- Debugging Tools -> WinDBG, GDB, Purify, Memory Validator, etc.
- Debugging techniques -> Memory/Handle leak, post mortem debugging, remote debugging, analyzing process performance data, etc.
- Working experience in socket programming, cloud programming
- Good understanding of cross-platform programming.
- Implement software according to the approved design, on time and with quality
- Provide code drops on a regular basis; ensure continuous integration of new code being developed; maintain stable software through nightly build and unit tests practice
- Participate in code reviews and submit your code for review by others, perform static and dynamic code analysis on a regular basis, follow best design and development practices
- Resolve technical issues promptly, help with customer escalations
- Participate in daily and weekly team meetings, report on progress using tracking systems in place
- Learn Genesys software and help to coordinate work within the team
How to Apply Genesys Recruitment 2020 for Associate Software Engineer?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here