GMCH Staff Nurse Recruitment 2022: Government Medical College and Hospital (GMCH), Chandigarh is inviting online applications from aspiring and talented candidates for the post of Staff Nurse (Nursing Officer) on their official website @gmch.gov.in. Online applications have started from 15th November 2022 to 27th December 2022. Interested candidates must bookmark this article for information about vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection process and salary.
GMCH Chandigarh Staff Nurse Recruitment 2022 – Overview
GMCH has released 162 vacancies for the post of Staff Nurse (Nursing Officer) Group ‘C’ on a temporary basis. Interested candidates can apply online from 15th November. The candidates who are wishing to apply for GMCH Staff Nurse Recruitment 2022 can refer to the table given below for more information:
|Name of Organization||Government Medical College and Hospital (GMCH)|
|Number of Vacancies||162|
|Name of Post||Staff Nurse (Nursing Officer) Group ‘C’|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Advertisement Release Date||9th November 2022|
|Starting Date of Online Application||15th November 2022|
|Last Date of Online Application||27th December 2022|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Counselling|
|Job Category||Govt. Jobs|
GMCH Staff Nurse Recruitment Notification
The candidates who are going to apply for GMCH Staff Nurse Recruitment 2022 should read all the details specified in the notification before filling the online application form. The recruitment notification is available on the official website which can be downloaded by clicking on the link provided below:
on 9th November 2022. The vacancy distribution table (category-wise) is given below:
GMCH Staff Nurse Recruitment 2022 – Application Link
Online applications for GMCH Staff Nurse Recruitment 2022 will start from 15th November 2022. The last date to submit online applications is 27th December 2022. The candidates can sign in to the online application by clicking on the link given below:
Steps to Apply Online for GMCH Staff Nurse Recruitment 2022
The candidates who will be applying for GMCH Staff Nurse Recruitment 2022 must follow the steps given below to apply online:
- Visit the official website @gmch.gov.in/jobs-and-training or click on the link provided above.
- Click on the link Recruitment of Staff Nurse (Nursing Officer).
- Then, click on Online Form and fill in all the details carefully to complete the registration.
- Click on Next. Login ID and Password will be displayed on the screen which should be noted down or captured as a screenshot by the candidate.
- The candidate has to enter the same login credentials as displayed on the screen earlier throughout the recruitment process.
- Click on Complete Your Form which will redirect the candidate to the Educational Qualification page.
- Enter all the details related to academic qualifications and click on Next.
- In the Other Information Page, fill the details related to communication and upload the scanned passport size photo & signature.
- Click on Next. The Verify and Confirm page will appear, the candidates can edit and verify the application form if needed.
- Click on the I Agree checkbox and click on Submit.
- The candidate should click on the Bank Challan link and print the challan form in any SBI branch. The candidate must wait for 2 days before depositing the fee.
- After the fee deposition, the candidate has to log in again and confirm the payment details.
- Download and print 2 copies of the application form.
The candidates must deposit the application fee from 15th November 2022 to 30th December 2022. The application fee is as follows:
GMCH Staff Nurse Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who are applying for GMCH Nurse Recruitment 2022 must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions before filling the online application form. The eligibility conditions are as follows:
- A citizen of India, or
- A citizen of Nepal, or
- A citizen of Bhutan, or
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1972, with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Ceylon and East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Candidates belonging to (b), (c) and (d) must have a certificate of eligibility issued by the Chandigarh Administration and produced before recruiting/appointing authority.
- The candidate must have a Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery course/B Sc. in Nursing or equivalent from a recognized Institute/University.
- Registered as Nurse and Midwife with State Nursing Council.
- The candidates will submit the certificate of ICT Skill Course on computer course (CCC)- 8 Hours from a Government Recognized Institution/a reputed institution which is ISO 9001 certified/Department of Electronics/Accreditation of Computer Course (DOEACC). GOI/National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology and its authorized institutions at the time of appointment.
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2022)
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 37 years.
|Category||Age Relaxation (Upper Limit)|
|Any Other Category||As per Chandigarh Administration Rules|
GMCH Staff Nurse Recruitment 2022 – Selection Process
The selection procedure for the candidates applying for GMCH Staff Nurse Recruitment 2022 is as follows:
- The candidate must appear in the written test: Part I & Part II.
- The merit list will consist of roll numbers of those students who clear both Part I & Part II Tests.
- The candidates who clear both the tests will be called for document verification/counseling.
- In case of a tie, the candidate who is older in age will be given preference.
- If the date of birth is the same, the candidate with high marks in educational qualification will be given preference in the final selection.
- The marks of candidates who clear Part I & Part II will be displayed on the website.
GMCH Staff Nurse Recruitment 2022 – Exam Pattern
The exam pattern is as follows:
|Subject Knowledge of Concerned Post||70|
|Practical Assessment type questions||30|
The minimum qualifying marks for each category is as follows:
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|UR including EWS and EXSM||50%|
|SC including EXSM||40%|
GMCH Staff Nurse Recruitment 2022 – Salary
The candidates who get shortlisted in the merit list in the final selection will undergo a probation period of 3 years. The salary of the Staff Nurse (Nursing Officer) is 7th CPC Rs 29,200.
GMCH Staff Nurse Recruitment 2022 – FAQ’s
Q1. How many vacancies are released by GMCH?
Ans. GMCH has released 162 vacancies for the post of Staff Nurse (Nursing Officer).
Q2. What is the starting date to apply for GMCH Staff Nurse Recruitment 2022?
Ans. The starting date to apply for GMCH Staff Nurse Recruitment 2022 is 15th November 2022.
Q3. What is the last date to apply for GMCH Staff Nurse Recruitment 2022?
Ans. The last date to apply for GMCH Staff Nurse Recruitment 2022 is 27th December 2022.
Q4. How can I apply online for GMCH Staff Nurse Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Visit the official website or click on the link above to apply online. Follow the steps as specified.