Government of Assam Recruitment 2021 Government Jobs for Fresher and Experienced updated on January 21, 2021. Find all 505 Government of Assam Recruitment vacancies across India and check all the latest Government of Assam 2020-2021 job openings on this page, Know upcoming Government of Assam Recruitment 2021 immediately here.
Government of Assam Recruitment 2021-22: Apply Online for 20 Junior Assistant Vacancies in Government of Assam Recruitment 2021-22 in Kamrup. New assam.gov.in Recruitment 2021-22 Jobs notification published for the post Mandal in Government of Assam Recruitment 2021-22 read complete details before applying in Government of Assam Notification for the post Grade IV. You can check all the Latest Sarkari Result Updates of All Central Government Jobs and State Government Jobs.
|Company Name||Government of Assam Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant Jobs|
|No of Posts||20 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 14,000 – Rs. 65,000/-Per Month|
|Job Location||Kamrup Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||21/01/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Assam Govt Jobs|
a. The candidate must be a Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University.
b. The candidate must possess a minimum 6(Six) months Diploma/Certificate in computer application from an Institute recognized by the Government.
c. They must have a good working knowledge of office productivity software tools(independent) of any operating system, i.e. MS Windows, Linux, MAC, etc.) such as Word Processor, Spreadsheet, Presentation, Basic Understanding of database, internet, email, Social Media, etc.
Candidates must not be less than 18(eighteen) years and more than 40(forty) years as of January 2021.
- Educational Qualification Certificate;
- Age Proof Certificate( i.e. Birth Certificates issued by the competent authority or HSLC Admit Card/Certificates issued by the recognized Board/Council);
- Caste Certificate, in case of the candidate applying under the Reservation categories;
- EWS Certificate issued by the competent authority;
- Recent Passport size color photograph of size 3.5cm X 4.5cm with white Background;
- Copy of 6(six) months Computer Diploma/Certificate,
- In case candidates of PwD category, a Certificate on following categories to be submitted, issued by the Social Welfare Department as per instructions of Government O.M.No.ABP.180/2017/105, dt.07/01/2019; 4th Category(d)Autism, Intellectual disability, Specific learning disability, and mental illness & (e)multiple disabilities from amongst persons under clauses (a) to (d);
- Scanned signature of the candidate(Black Ball Pen preferably); The candidates shall exercise their choice of language i.e. Assamese/Bengali/Bodo/ Alternative English at the time of submission of the online application itself for the Objective Type Written Test and the choice once exercised shall be final;
Selection Procedure :
The candidates, whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in an Objective Type Written Test to be held at specified venues as per date, the time mentioned in Hall Tickets/ Admit Cards/Call Letters;
The examination will consist of the following subjects:
General English including General Knowledge and Quantitative Aptitude (Marks earmarked for General English, General Knowledge and Quantitative Aptitude are 75 50, and 25 respectively – 150 marks
Knowledge of Computer (Theory) – 50 marks
Language Skills Test in Assamese/Bengali/Bodo/Alternative English – 50 marks
How to Apply :
1. The applications must be submitted online through official website https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/kamrup only and no other form of applications will be entertained; In case, the candidate also applies for the Combined Written Test for Grade-IV posts(Office Peon/Jarikarak/Mali) in Kamrup District, then the candidate should ensure that the mobile number which is given during the application time is the same in both the posts.
2. In case, the same candidate applies with different phone numbers for different posts, then the examination centers may end up being different for different posts and the Kamrup District Administration takes no responsibility for the same.
3. Since the applications are submitted online, the question of submission of applications through proper channel in case the candidates are already employed becomes redundant. However, such candidate shall intimate their appropriate appointing authorities about the submission of application in writing. Declaration in Form-A under Rule 5(1) of the Assam Public Services(Application of Small Family Norms in Direct Recruitment Rules,2019 to be submitted.
4. Applications will be received online from midnight of 12th January 2021 up to 12-00 Noon of 21st January/2021.