Gujarat Police rolled out with new recruitment notification for the post of Constable. Police Department has about 10459 vacant positions to fulfill in Gujarat. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Intermediate qualifications. Employment notification advertised on 23rd October 2022, Aspirants can follow this page for more new updates regarding public sector jobs. However, Interested candidates with essential qualifications can apply for Gujarat Police Recruitment 2022 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria – Gujarat Police Notification 2022:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Unarmed Police Constable||5212||Intermediate(10+2)|
|Armed Police Constable||797|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 34 years as on closing date of applications.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 20000 – 28000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in the
- Written Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test / Physical Standard Test
How to apply for Gujarat Police Recruitment 2022:
- Visit the official website of Gujarat Police.
- Go to Advertisement and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Now -> New Registration.
- After registration login with Reg No. and Password.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
- General / Other candidates: Rs.100
- SC / ST / SEBC / EWS / Ex-Serviceman: Nil
|Online application starts from||23rd October 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of the Application||9th November 2022|
Download the Official Notification of Gujarat Police Recruitment 2022. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here