HDFC Bank, India’s leading private sector bank, offers Online NetBanking Services & Personal Banking Services like Accounts & Deposits, Cards, Loans, Investment & Insurance products to meet all your banking needs.
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Experience: 2 – 3 Years
- Drive Logins for Home Loans through various channels and a team of HDB Sales Executives Quantitative: Annual Login targets – Minimum 648 Data entry to be done in HDFC Ltd systems, preparing CAM and scanning the documents.
- Coordinate with the HDFC Ltd team for IT issues being faced if any while logging in a file.
- Ensure calling on leads received from channels being handled, references received from existing customers.
- Ensure calling on opportunity bases.
- Wherever required, personally meet up with customers – especially HNW customers.
- Minimum 10 customers to be met personally and customer interaction to be updated in CRM next per month.
- Initiate activities for lead generation.
- Arrange for training at channels on lead sourcing quality, give feed-back on leads generated so as to ensure the quality of lead generation improves and overall LG to LC ratio improves Achieve Disbursal targets on value and Nos Quantitative: Annual disbursal unit targets Minimum 324 Units Disbursal target value is assigned basis grid on City Category and Grade.
- Drive calling on all SUD cases.
- Coordinate with HDFC Ltd Credit and Operations team for resolution on post-sanction documentation
- For sensitive / HNW cases coordination with the customer and HDFC Ltd as in the case of HDFC Ltd, the customer is mandatorily required to visit the HDFC Ltd office to complete the disbursal formalities.
- Drive RM / PB, KCM-CSRM / DSA activation for higher volumes.
- Quantitative: SM mapped with 1 to15 RM – 40% activation target SM mapped with >15 RM – 35% activation target KCM-CSRM – KCM activation benchmark is 3 LCs; CSRM benchmark is 2 LC; 80% activation benchmark COP – PB – 30% activation benchmark DSA – 30% DSA to be active every month less than 3 months from date of code activation – approval for empanelling received not to be included.
- However, DSA with Flat payout / Special payout LPO is to be included from the first month.
- Qualitative: To follow the branch sales process, 100% update of target branches of MOM in Cogent, Minimum 10 Customer interactions to be updated in Cogent.
- Update the branch hierarchy (Branch Head, Cluster Head, Circle Head, Zonal Head) on RM activation on LG and LC.
- Attend branch scrum meetings, review leads generated, share feedback on the lead quality, and overall LG LC ratio.
- Conduct product training, update on rate revisions, product offers, etc
- For DSA channel: Ensure continuous channel engagement, training, update on product features, and offers to improve lead generation and overall business.
- Drive Insurance penetration on Insurance cases Quantitative: 25% of disbursal target Drive calling on all SUD cases for Insurance cross-sell Drive coordination with Insurance teams (HDFC Life and HDFC ERGO) for increasing penetration in Home Loan cases.
- Ensure customer is briefed on the policy details to avoid mis-sell and miscommunication.
- Ensure periodic training for the Sales Team is done by Insurance teams.
- Drive CASA and CC Cross-sell Quantitative: Annual CASA target of 216 units, Annual CC target of 120 units For SM handling DSA channel Annual CASA target is 120 units.
- Drive calling on all customers – External Customers for account opening and Internal customers for references for CASA and CC cross-sell.
- Continuous training of the Sales team on CASA and CC cross-sell.
- Branch targets – Quantitative: YTD branch TGT achievement # Branches meeting targets as 80% – To follow the branch sales process, 100% update of target branches of MOM in Cogent, Minimum 10 Customer interactions to be updated in Cogent.
- Update the branch hierarchy (Branch Head, Cluster Head, Circle Head, Zonal Head) on RM / PB activation on LG and LC, YTD Branch target vs achievement – Attend branch scrum meetings, review leads generated, share feedback on the lead quality and overall LG LC ratio.
- Conduct product training, update on rate revisions, product offers, etc.
- Engage with branches for activities in catchment areas, branch managed corporates Drive HBL Productivity Quantitative: Minimum 1 fresh unit disbursal per executive per month (excluding 3 months vintage) – Benchmark 85% – Continuous training for the sales team – Conduct joint visits – Review team size, hiring, training of Sales executives.
- Arrange for activities in branches, branch catchment area, branch managed corporates.
- Home Loans Sales back ground,
- Industry knowledge,
- Network of open market agents – DSA, Connectors, Competitor information