The future is what we make it. At Honeywell, we’re transforming the way the world works, solving your business’s toughest challenges.
Honeywell International Inc. is an American publicly traded, multinational conglomerate headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. It primarily operates in four areas of business: Aerospace, Building technologies, Performance Materials & Technologies, and Safety & Productivity Solutions.
- Join a team responsible for product development in a DevSecOps environment, a team responsible for end to end solution for end users
- Responsible for all software related development for various products (Web, Desktop, Cloud)
- Be versatile, willing to work on all level of code stack
- Be part of entire product development life cycle: idea inception, architecture draft, design, coding, testing, deployment and customer feedback
- Own customer experiences and be voice of customer
- 3-10 years of product development experience
- B. Tech/Masters in computer science or equivalent
- Proven experience for web development with ASP.NET, WebAPI, .NET/.NET Core fundamentals, C#, MVC, web site performance, and scaling
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs, microservices, Docker and Kubernetes will be an added advantage
- Strong web development experience with C# and able to troubleshoot complex scenarios
- Strong hands-on ability to write unit test cases, secure and maintainable code
- Agile software development using industry-leading toolset like JIRA, Bamboo, GIT, etc.
- Deep understanding of HTTP protocol and asynchronous processing
- Strong communication skills, ability to write technical docs and present ideas
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently
- Team player, mentor and develop others by learning and sharing
- Deep customer empathy, customer-first mindset, ready to work with the customer on early prototypes/MVOs
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Understanding various software development lifecycle
- Some relevant experience
- Knowledge of software configuration management and change management practices
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
- Effective communicator
- Wide degree of creativity and latitude
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events.
- Ability to consistently make timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness.
- Can quickly analyze, incorporate, and apply new information and concepts.
|Location:||HW Camp II,Bldgs 9A&9B,Plot C2,RMZ Ecoworld,Varturhobli,Sarjapur Marathahalli Outer Ring Road,Bangalore,KARNATAKA,560103,India|