Intel Recruitment 2020 – Intel scheduled to hire for the role of Software Engineer for B.E/ B.Tech graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Intel Recruitment 2020 Details:
Intel Recruitment 2020 for Software Engineer:
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Experience||0 – 2 yrs|
|Job Location||Bangalore (Karnataka)|
- Education: Engineering in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- 0-2 years of hands on SW development experience
- Proven experience in scripting languages such as Bash and Python
- Proven experience in C/C++
- Good knowledge in Linux tools
- Knowledge in code building mechanisms i.e. scripts, make files Advantage – Experience in Deep Learning and
- AI Frameworks Knowledge of deep learning environments and tools
- Advantage – Experience in developing software solutions for Intel products
- Self-learner capable to deal with ambiguity in a fast pace ever-changing environment
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with multiple stakeholders inside and outside of India
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Team player
- Software Engineers conduct or participate in multidisciplinary research and collaborate with design, layout and/or hardware engineers in the design, development, and utilization of productivity enhancement layout tools and design rule checkers, electronic data processing systems software.
- Determines computer user needs, advises hardware designers on machine characteristics that affect software systems such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements, designs and develops compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems.
- Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur.
- Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education, judgement and formal software process.
How to Apply for Intel Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here