Our life’s work is to help people improve their lives by making and innovating products and services our customers value. Our focus is on delivering mutual benefit: Win-win outcomes that make life better for customers and employees alike. Koch Recruitment 2022
Step into a career with limitless possibilities.
Stairs and ladders have their uses. But when it comes to your career, we suggest a different approach. Enter: the jungle gym. Where opportunities and growth are based on individual talents and skills, and your unique capabilities. This philosophy, which has propelled our success across diverse industries, opens the door to your unlimited potential at Koch Recruitment 2022.
Bring your best to the world.
We do big-time rewarding work. And you can, too. With 122,000 employees and locations in nearly every U.S. state and 70 countries, Koch companies offer abundant opportunities to improve life’s most necessary things – like food, clothing, water, transportation and technology.
Explore Koch careers 2022:
Our global companies offer seemingly unlimited opportunities across more than a dozen industries.
Check out Koch available job openings to find your fit. Accounting & Finance Human Resources Quality Administrative Support Information Systems & Technology Ranching Business Strategy & Development Legal Research & Development Compliance & Risk Management Marketing Sales Customer Service Operations & Manufacturing Maintenance & Skilled Trades Engineering Procurement & Sourcing Supply Chain & Logistics Environmental Health & Safety Public Affairs & Communications Trading Facilities & Property Management
Newest jobs at Koch companies
Do you speak multiple languages? To see job listings posted in a different language than your browser’s default setting, use the selector at the top of the page.
Antioch, CaliforniaJob Number: 9858Georgia-PacificView Job
Rome, GeorgiaJob Number: 16491Georgia-PacificView Job
Green Bay, WisconsinJob Number: 5095Koch IndustriesView Job
Darlington, South CarolinaJob Number: 16298Georgia-PacificView Job
Menomonie, WisconsinJob Number: 15539Phillips-MedisizeView Job
El Salto, JaliscoJob Number: 15127MolexView Job
Atlanta, GeorgiaJob Number: 16382Georgia-PacificView Job
Camden, TexasJob Number: 15831Georgia-PacificView Job
Rincon, GeorgiaJob Number: 15296Georgia-PacificView Job
Jonestown, PennsylvaniaJob Number: 13514Georgia-Pacific
Koch Industries, Inc. is an American multinational corporation based in Wichita, Kansas. Its subsidiaries are involved in the manufacturing, refining, and distribution of petroleum, chemicals, energy, Fiber, and polymers, minerals,fertilizers, pulp and paper, chemical technology equipment, rancing,finance, commidities trading and investing.
Eligibility Criteria for Koch Recruitment 2022:
- Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical
- 1-2 years design experience of Plastic, Sheet metal & machined components
Executes the project and delivers to the customer with minimum supervision. Manages product modifications through the complete implementation process to develop designs that meet or exceed product performance specifications per internal Molex standards, industry standards or customer specifications to a planned schedule.Supports engineering team on all projects in 3D Modeling, 2D Drawings, engineering changes, technical documents, product testing, etc.
- Support design, development, and modification of DSS products, tooling, gages and fixtures that meet or exceed customer expectations.Design includes all aspects of product development such as 3D Modeling, 2D Drawings, design layouts, engineering changes, technical documents, tolerance analysis, product testing, etc.
- Utilizes a working knowledge of material costs and manufacturing processes to determine the impact on various design attributes. Provides input to the DFMEA and DFM of the product, as required.
- Checks engineering, manufacturing and sales and engineering drawings for completeness and accuracy.
- Need to focus on value creation through innovation & process improvement.
- Understands and applies Geometric Dimension and Tolerancing (GD&T) to all engineering drawings
- Strong English communication skills, both verbal and written, that demonstrate the ability to express complex technical concepts clearly and concisely.
- Understand, support and contribute to current Molex Total Quality Management (TQM), Six Sigma, International Standards Organization (ISO) and Environmental, and/or Health and Safety (EH&S) Management Systems by following stated policies and procedures.
- Executes design, tooling projects from development of the concept through volume production.
- Provides technical support to customers, suppliers, and new product development teams.
- Works with manufacturing engineering to develop manufacturing processes utilizing the latest 3D CAD modeling techniques and other DFM tools.
Skills and Requirements:
- Experience in designing plastic, sheet metal & machined components and related toolings
- Proficient in solid modeling experience to generate 3D models & 2-D drawings
- Analytical ability to apply logical reasoning, test assumptions, observe results and make corrections
- Strong understanding of Geometric Dimension and Tolerancing (GD&T)
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills that demonstrate the ability to express complex technical concepts clearly and concisely
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, and Power Point
- Good interpersonal skills to work effectively with others and in a team
- Travel will be required as necessary
How to Apply for Koch Recruitment 2022?
Desirous candidates may apply to the posts of Intern-Development Engineer Trainee through online mode. Shortlisted candidates may get the further intimation regarding selection.