Summary As UX and Visual Designer, you will be expected to follow the design process (from design strategy, user research, design development and implementation through to production).
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, mockups, and prototypes optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces. Proficiency in prototyping tools such as Adobe XD, Axure, InVision, Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Microsoft tools.
- Build prototypes to assist in user research, using low- to high-fidelity techniques and/or building design tools.
- Collaborate with UX designers and researchers. Ability to work independently as well in a highly collaborative, team-based environment.
- Excellent visual, written, and verbal communication skills, along with presentation and negotiation skills.
- Work within brand guidelines to create layouts that reinforce a brand’s style or voice through its visual touchpoints.
- Have knowledge of wider industry UX trends and relevant technology trends.
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates your experience, storytelling and design presentation skills.
- Passion for solving complex design problems.
- Qualification: Undergraduate/master’s degree in Human Factors, User Experience/User Interface Design
Note: Kindly share your portfolio (soft copy/link) along with your resume, without which profile will not be considered.
Role: UX and Visual Designer Cadre: A 12 |
Experience: 3 – 7 years
Job Segment: User Experience, R&D, Technology, Research
Location: Bangalore, IN
Company: Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd