Apply to Lead Customer Analytics & Growth Job in Bharti Airtel Limited. at Gurugram. Find related Lead Customer Analytics & Growth and Telecom / ISP Industry Jobs in Gurugram 3 to 5 Yrs experience with business units, pricing strategy, marketing, skills.
Why Bharti Airtel Limited?
We are a fun-loving, energetic, and fast-growing company that breathes innovation and strives to give an unparalleled experience to our customers and win them for life. One in every 24 people on this planet is served by Bharti Airtel Limited. We are a true Indian MNC, operating out of 17 countries across Asia and Africa. Here, we put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We encourage our people to push boundaries and evolve from skilled professionals of today to risk-taking entrepreneurs of tomorrow. We hire people from every realm and offer them opportunities that encourage individual and professional growth. Here, at the world’s third-largest mobile operator, you will be working with the best minds in the business, to deliver solutions that truly enrich the lives of our customers. We are always looking for people who are thinkers & doers. People with passion, curiosity & conviction, people who are eager to break away from conventional roles and do jobs never done before
Purpose & Impact
Identify and explore growth levers through consumer insights, analysis, and pricing strategies. The main objective of the position is to drive sales growth and increase subscribers, with a specific emphasis on digital adoption.
- Assist in pricing strategy formulation and take necessary actions to enhance profitability; both in the short term, and the long term
- Perform financial evaluation to assess pricing action effectiveness.
- Driving product profitability
- Managing product portfolio
- Driving growth agenda for the organization and improving 4G share vs. key competition
- Digital acceleration – Driving growth through higher engagement on Thanks app, Wynk & Xtream
- Bank adoptions – Using telco as a lever to enhance bank adoption
- Driving Experimentative marketing – by Rolling out pilots in test markets for validating/formulating hypothesis and scaling them
- Act as a consumer advocate within the organization by owning and amplifying the pulse of customer journey throughout the organization
- Identify knowledge gaps and develop a consumer learning plan that addresses key business issues
- Assemble and maintain a repository of consumer insights along with industry, category and competitive learnings and communicate key insights to stakeholders
- Provide business units with models (both segmentation and propensity) to aid targeting and understanding of customer behavior.
Which unique skills and traits should this person have?
- Analytical skills and ability to handle a large volume of data with the highest accuracy levels
- Great communication skills, must have the ability to articulate thoughts and defend them logically
- Understanding the dynamics of the market
- Versatility to implement adjustments in compliance with market requirements
- Self-motivated and proactive;
- A recognized post-graduate degree in management
- 3-5 years of experience
- Location : Gurgaon, Haryana