Who we are:
Lido Learning is an ed-tech company revolutionizing the formal classroom education through a unique and immersive online classroom for every child in India. With our exciting and fun online classes for our students, we are building the Lido Learning experience: cutting edge content like animated videos and interactive games, a personalized platform for homework, tests, challenges, and inspiring teachers.
Why to be a part of Lido?
Lido’s goal is to inspire and empower every child for the future. In order to achieve this goal, we invite you to be a part of our ever-growing Lido Learning family. Grab the opportunity to work with passionate individuals, from Stanford, Duke, IIT, and BITS, as we open the door to engaging and impactful learning!
We are looking for a Frontend developer motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. You will work with the UI/UX designer and translate design wireframes to actual code. You will take an active role on both sides and define how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as SASS
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Basic understanding of working with frontend frameworks, such as Reactjs, Angularjs.
- 6-10 years of experience in frontend development.
Working days: 6 days working
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India | Full-time