Machine Learning Architect Job in HP Development Company. at Bangalore. Find related Machine Learning Architect and IT – Software Industry Jobs in Bangalore 4 to 8 Yrs experience with research, development, natural language processing, service delivery optimization, data mining, data science, music-making, deep learning, business units, skills
HP is the world’s leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries Machine Learning Architect, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
At HP, we have been increasingly adopting and investing in machine learning to provide solutions helping to improve device performance and diagnostics, customer issue redressals, building an entire machine learning-based ecosystem to further drive sales for HP as well as several other potential avenues. At HP PPS R&D Center, Bangalore, we have been developing solutions based on time-series analysis for printer part failure predictions so that a better insight can be provided into device health leading to proactive failure management. Another main area of research and development is on applying various Natural Language Processing (NLP) techniques to improve the way human agents attempt to guide customers, facing printer or other device issues, by incorporating human knowledge and experiences available in terms of case notes. This will help in providing a dynamic context-aware redressal step instead of fixed and static steps. We are also on the way to provide deep learning (both Computer Vision and NLP) and recommendation-based solutions to a larger ecosystem that aims to integrate image search, purchase, and print facilities.
If you are our Machine Learning Architect in India, you will get an opportunity to work on below
- Define the strategic direction, conceptualization, and architecting business solutions around service delivery optimization, including reactive support, proactive/predictive maintenance, and usage driven service optimization.
- Provide an outside-in perspective on Customer and Market direction and reflect this in both Architecture and Quality focus.
- Use Machine Learning and related AI areas in maximizing the use of data to develop system insights and build smart systems in the areas of service delivery optimization and Engineering Analytics
- Work across multiple business units, stakeholders and technologists in roadmap definition, architecture and achieving desired outcomes
- Drive Innovation across the Lab in the focus areas
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Deep knowledge of fundamentals of AI, Machine / Deep Learning, Data Mining, and Predictive Modelling is required with solid experience in applying these techniques on real-world problems
- Strong skills in software engineering with expertise in applicable programming languages and frameworks such as XGBoost, Pytorch, Tensorflow, Keras.
- Strong analytical, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to propose novel solutions to problems, performing experiments to prove the feasibility of solutions and working to refine the solutions into a real-world context.
- Ph.D. or Masters degree in Machine Learning / Data Science / Statistics/ Computer Science/ related field with 4+ years of experience
Bangalore, Karnataka, IndiaNo additional locations