P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters
Roles And Responsibilities
To improve and protect P&G India’s reputation, competitiveness, and shareholder value by achieving favorable outcomes through maximizing and influencing policy, legislation, and regulation at the national, and local levels of government. Serve as a key support for P&G India externally, consistent with our global Purpose, Values, and Principles. This position will report to the Bhiwadi Plant Head.
Requirements (skills/experiences) for the role:
- Pre Requisite – Bachelor’s/Master’s degree
- Hands on experience of working with Government Bodies etc is a must
- 5-7 years of experience in Government Relations
- A strong communicator (written & oral) and an experienced negotiator. Ability to analyze, articulate and proactivelyadvocate a position for a Company. This requires a capacity to assimilate complex details quickly.
- Sound political judgment and a substantive working knowledge of the Indian government structure and political andlegislation policy process. A background of government experience is desirable.
- Proven management skills, specifically, a track record of success as a leader or agent for change.
- Professional maturity and ability to operate in a fast paced, competitive and adversarial work environment.
- Substantive understanding of business issues and the ability to quickly learn about the long-term commercial interests.
- Exhibits the highest levels of integrity.
- Is high on energy and perseveres with resourcefulness.
- Is a self-initiator, versatile and assumes risk with responsibility.
- Enjoys people and has strong networking/interpersonal capabilities
Dedication from us:
You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting projects, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility, in creative workspaces where new insights thrive. All the while, you’ll receive outstanding training to help you become a leader in your field. It is not just about what you’ll do, but how you’ll feel: encouraged, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and encouraged.
What we offer:
- Continuous mentorship – you will collaborate with hardworking peers and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and encouraging workenvironment – employees are at the centre, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Just So You Know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
|Job locations:||Bhiwadi, Rajasthan, India|
|Job categories:||Human Resources|
|Req No:||HR 00003919|