MAQ Software Recruitment 2021 – MAQ Software scheduled to hire Systems Engineer for B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA graduates at Hyderabad. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
|Job Role||Systems Engineer|
|Experience||1 – 3 years|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- Education: B.E./ B. Tech. in Computer Science /Information Technology or MCA from a reputed university with minimum 60% aggregate throughout their education
- Experience: 1-3 years of proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer
- Excellent communication skills (spoken and written English)
- Ability to work in rotational shifts
- High-level technical troubleshooting ability
- Customer orientation
- Ability to multitask and work 6 days a week (54 hours per week at a minimum)
- Excellent problem resolution, judgment, and decision-making skills
- Basic knowledge about Azure and AWS services
- Knowledge of SQL query
- Knowledge of Data Visualization tool like Power BI
- Knowledge of Power Apps, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Flow
- Deploying, automating, maintaining AWS / Azure-based cloud services
- Evaluate new technology options and vendor products
- Develop and maintain custom SharePoint Online pages
- Complete certifications and training on latest technologies
- Perform SharePoint Online administrative functions
- Develop and maintain PowerShell scripts for regular task automation
- Monitor systems, network, and functions
- Drive operational aspects of incident management, ensuring SLAs for time, quality, and customer satisfaction are met for our global infrastructure
- Manage customer interaction with utmost professionalism, courtesy, and responsiveness
Responsible for monitoring, data collection and configuration management
How to Apply for MAQ Software Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
MAQ Software Recruitment Eligibility
|Year of passing out||2020 and 2021|
|Degrees and branches||BE/ B Tech/ ME/ M Tech (CS/ IT)|
MCA is also allowed
|Academic requirement||60% throughout|
|Backlogs||No active backlogs|
|Mandatory item||Must have taken the eLitmus pH test and got a score|
Those who have applied with MAQ Software in the past 6 months are not eligible.
How to prepare?
- Technical Assessment: Review the basics on Database, Data Structures and Algorithms, and Machine Learning. Review two books by Rajeev Agarwal to understand work culture and expectations from employers.
- Interview: The interviewer is looking for evidence of your problem-solving skills, technical expertise, and passion for the latest technologies. In the brief interaction, consider sharing your GitHub profile and code you may have written. You can also specify your achievements on coding platforms like HackerRank, Topcoder, CodeChef, etc.
How to take the Mandatory pH test for this job listing?
It is mandatory to take the eLitmus pH test and get a good score for the apply for this job. To apply for it.
Gather Software requirements and Data Analytics (~20%)
- Elicit requirements from customer
- Review User Stories and create software development tasks
- Participate in daily project team huddles and attend daily calls with the onsite team and customer to understand business needs
- Work closely with business intelligence and analytics developers to understand, analyze, make solution recommendations, and define alternate strategy for data design, data orchestration, and ensure data consistency and accuracy
Develop architecture design (~20%)
- Develop iterative prototypes and analyze various upstream data sources
- Prepare approach document based on the business needs
- Identify design alternatives and conduct technical feasibility
- Develop proof of concepts for technical evaluation and early customer feedback
- Develop database schema and document other architectural dependencies for a reliable, scalable, and optimal solution
- Develop algorithms to convert functional specifications into software design.
Application development using Azure SQL, Azure services, Power BI, Machine Learning, SharePoint Online, Power Apps, and C# (~50%)
- Develop, maintain, and enhance ADF pipelines, Azure Analysis Services, Azure Databricks, and various forms of BI content including reports, dashboards, and analytical models
- Develop and maintain the machine learning models using Python
- Develop various rich content report using Power BI
- Write frontend and backend code as per the approach document
- Unit test the solution
- Develop, maintain, and enhance web applications using latest frameworks and libraries
- Analyze the reports generated by the tools and incorporate the changes/ results
- Conduct peer code reviews and external code reviews using Git and Azure DevOps
- Generate and deploy daily builds for verification and customer review
- Ensure the consistency between the defined requirements, the implementation of the business logic at the database layer, and the user’s experience in interacting with that data
- Debug, monitor, and troubleshoot solutions
- Verification Automation framework development using Selenium and other tools.
Training and certifications (~10%)
- Participate in technical study groups
- Complete Microsoft certifications like Microsoft Certified: Data Analyst Associate, Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate, Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Engineer Associate, Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Engineer Associate, and Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Scientist Associate
- Complete MOOC courses from Coursera, edX, and Udemy along with other in-house courses