MMRCL Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 19 Deputy Engineer, Jr. Engineer Posts has been released on the official website at mmrcl.com. Candidates Planning to start their career with Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited can apply Online application on or before 2022-08-31.
|MMRCL Jobs 2022 NotificationAdvt No.: 2022 – 04Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Organization Name||Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Deputy Engineer, Jr. Engineer|
|No. of Vacancies||19|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma, Degree|
MMRCL Post Details
Deputy Engineer (PST): 2 Posts
Deputy Engineer (E&M): 5 Posts
Jr. EngineerII (PST): 2 Posts
Jr. EngineerII (E&M): 10 Posts
- Deputy Engineer (PST): Full-time Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized institute/university/college.
- Deputy Engineer (E&M): Full-time Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized institute/university/college.
- Jr. EngineerII (PST): Degree/ Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized institute/ university/ college.
- Jr. EngineerII (E&M): Degree/ Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from recognized institute / university / college.
- Deputy Engineer (PST), Deputy Engineer (E&M): Rs. 50000 – 160000/- per month
- Jr. EngineerII (PST), Jr. EngineerII (E&M): Rs. 35280 – 67920/- per month
Age Limit: 35 years
Age Relaxation: 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen, 10 years for PWD
Selection Process: The selection is based on a Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply online through the official website mmrcl.com from 21st July 2022 to 31st August 2022. Candidates belonging to Government Sector are required to forward their application in prescribed format on postal address given below along with Latest Resume, photograph, all educational qualification certificates, and all work experience certificates, No Objection Certificate (As per the enclosed format), Attested copies of ACR’s/APR’s of last 05 (five) years, Certificate stating that no vigilance case is either pending or contemplated against the officer, No Penalty Certificate stating that no major/ minor penalty has been imposed on the officer or a statement giving details of major/ minor penalties imposed on the officer, if any, during the last 10 years. Send to To, General Manager (HR), Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited, MMRCL –Line 3 Transit Office, E Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai- 400051.
Registration Submitted Starting Date: 21st July 2022
Registration Submitted Closing Date: 31st August 2022