NHAI Recruitment Through GATE 2020: National Highway Authority of India (NHAI) has discharged notice for the immediate enlistment of Deputy Manager (Technical) 2020 through GATE 2020. The complete number of opening are 48. Online application has started in May 2020 and is going to end on fifteenth June 2020. It is an extraordinary open door for B.Tech/B.E (Civil Engineer). Up-and-comers can apply online by tapping on the connection underneath and adhere to the guidance given beneath.
NHAI Recruitment Through GATE 2020: Overview
Before apply for the recruitment check the important details of the NHAI Recruitment 2020 for Engineers recruitment in the table below.
NHAI Recruitment Through GATE 2020
|Organization Name||National Highways Authority of India|
|Post||Deputy Manager (Technical)|
|Starting date||15th May 2020|
|Closing Date||15th June 2020|
|Selection Process||Candidates will be shortlisted for a Interview|
exam on the basis of valid GATE score
NHAI Deputy Manager Online Application 2020: Vacancies
The total vacancies for the post of NHAI Deputy Manager 2020 are 48. It is a healthy number of vacancies for NHAI Deputy Manager. Candidates can apply for NHAI Recruitment by clicking on the link mentioned below.
NHAI Recruitment 2020: Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for NHAI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2020 are as follows:
- Age Limit:- The minimum age of the candidates is not specified while the maximum age of the candidate should not exceed 30 years ( Age relaxation is as per the NHAI Rules).
- Education Qualification:- The education qualification for NHAI Deputy Manager are as follows
(A) Candidates having Engineering Degree (B.Tech/B.E) in Civil Engineering Trade from recognized university/institute will be eligible for this post.
(B) Candidate must be GATE, 2020 Participants to eligible for this Recruitment.
Prerequisites for NHAI Recruitment Online Application 2020:
Documents required at the time of online NHAI Deputy Manager Online Application filling:
- Passport size photograph.
- Intermediate Marksheet.
- GATE Registration Number.
- Birth Certificate/ 10th class Marksheet.
NHAI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2020 Instructions for Online Form
- Click on the link for registration mentioned below and you will be redirected to the official link directly.
- Enter all the details which are asked in the online application form.
- Your registration number will appear on the screen and will be sent on E-mail.
- Now login on the next link given below and fill your personal details.
- After that Fill in your communication address and Upload your Photo and Intermediate certificate and birth/10th certificate.
- Before submitting the form, preview your details.
- Once you submit the form, the next step is to pay your fee. The application fee is acceptable in online and offline modes.
- Pay your fee through Debit/Credit card/Net Banking/E-Challan.
- Click on submit and Your form will be submitted successfully.
- Your Online NHAI Deputy Manager 2020 application process is completed and you can take print out of the application form for further use.