NIC Recruitment 2022: NIC Recruitment 2022 Job notification of Scientist B and Scientific / Technical Assistant A vacancy positions to be filled through direct recruitment basis. NIELIT Calicut will hold NIC Recruitment 2020 Online applications. The last date for submission of online registration is Updated soon
National Informatics Centre (NIC) was established in 1976, and has rich experience in providing ICT and eGovernance support to the Government. National Informatics Centre (NIC) will be released the notification for the post of Scientist and Scientific officer. Candidates can apply for NIC recruitment 2022 through the official website- www.calicut.nielit.in. Get here complete information related to NIC recruitment 2022 including the application process, application fee, eligibility criteria, and other information.
About: National Informatics Centre (NIC) under Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India.
NIC Recruitment 2022 Details:
|Name of Post||Total Vacant Posts||Pay Scale|
|Scientist ‘B’ Group ‘A’ (S&T)||288||Level 10 ₹ 56100 – 177500|
|Scientific / Technical Assistant ‘A’ Group ‘B’ (S&T)||207||Level 6 ₹35400 – 112400|
|UR / EWS||30 years|
|SC / ST||35 years|
|OBC (NCL)||33 years|
|Service Candidates||UR/ EWS Service Candidate – 35 years; C/ST Service Candidate – 40 years; OBC (NCL) Service Candidate – 38 years|
|Ex-Servicemen||As per Government of India Rules|
Place of Posting: Anywhere in India.
(1) B.E. / B.Tech or A.M.I.E. or Department of Electronics and Accreditation of Computer Courses B-level or MCA or M.E. / M.Tech or M.Sc. or M.Phil in concerned disciplines / fields.
(2) Vacancy fields: Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Computer Sciences, Communication, Computer and Networking Security, Computer Application, Software System, Information Technology, Information Technology Management, Informatics, Computer Management, Cyber law, Electronics and Instrumentation.
Scientific / Technical Assistant A:
(1) M.Sc. Post Graduate / MS / MCA / B.E. / B.Tech in concerned discipline / fields.
(2) Vacancy fields: Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Electronics & telecommunications, Computer Sciences, Computer and Networking Security, Software System, Information Technology and Informatics.
Documents required to fill the NIC Recruitment Application Form:
- Scanned copy of the photograph (in JPG format, size less than 50 KB).
- Scanned copy of signature (in JPG format, size less than 50 KB).
- Keep the scanned copy of the following documents ready in PDF file. The file size should be less than 03 MB.
- Date of birth certificate
- Identity proof
- Essential educational qualification
- Experience certificate
- Caste certificate (SC/ST/OBC)
- EWS certificate (is applicable)
- Category certificate (PWD or any other if applicable)
Selection Process: Written Examination (Objective type and OMR Based), Interview and Verification of Documents.
Application Fee: ₹ 800/- for General and all others; No fee for SC / ST / PWD / Women candidates. The fee made through online payment mode via application software only.
NIC Recruitment 2022 Exam Date:
|Notification Released||February 2022|
|Registration started||February 2022|
|Last date to apply for Application Form||April 2022|
|Date of the Exam||To Be Notified Later|
NIC 2022 Exam Pattern:
- Mode: The Exam will be OMR based (Offline mode).
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice questions will be asked in the Exam.
- Number of Questions: There will be a total of 120 objective type Questions comprising 78 Technical Area (Computer Science) questions and 42 Generic Area Questions.
- Marking Scheme: +1 mark will be given for each correct answer.
- Negative marking: 0.25 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
NIC 2022 Pay Scale:
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Scientist – ‘B’||Rs. 56,100/- – Rs.177500/-|
|Scientific Technical Assistant – ‘A’||Rs. 35,400/- Rs.112400/-|
Candidates will have to fill the Exam center by their choices. Here in the given below table lot of Exam Centers for the Exam.