RAS Application Form 2022: RPSC RAS Exam Notification, Apply online for Rajasthan Administrative Service Exam, Check RAS/RTS Jobs Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process and Fill online form for RPSC Ajmer RAS/RTS Recruitment 2022
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission is planning to conduct the RAS/RTS Combined Competitive Exam 2022 in May/June month. The Rajasthan Administrative Service (RAS/RTS) is a two-phase examination such as Preliminary and Mains. Therefore candidates who are preparing for RPSC RAS Exam can apply online using the below link. Lots of candidates are preparing for Latest Govt Jobs in Rajasthan State. so they must grab this career opportunity.
Candidates who meet all eligible norms are able to apply for RPSC RAS Recruitment 2022. We advised to aspirants that read the detailed notification carefully and also applying instructions. From this article, aspirants can check RAS Vacancy, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Selection Process, RAS Notification Exam Date etc.
The official RAS Exam Date and RAS/RTS Notification is not released yet. contenders stay tuned here for all upcoming updates regarding RPSC RAS Application Form 2022. They must keep their personal and academic documents, E-Mail ID and Mobile number at the time of RAS 2022 Registration.
RPSC RAS Application Form 2022- RAS /RTS Recruitment Notification
Rajasthan Public Service Commission is going to RAS Prelims and Mains Examination to fill 1000+ vacancies in various government departments. RPSC will issue shortly the RAS 2022 Notification for Rajasthan State Subordinate Service Exam (RAS/RTS).
Every year many candidates are preparing for Rajasthan Administrative Service (RAS). Aspirants have to clear the RAS pre and the Main Exam for Final selection. We have provided the full RAS Exam Pattern & Syllabus here. We advised to candidates read the full articles for applying RPSC RAS Recruitment 2022.
RAS 2022 Notification Details
- Department Name- Rajasthan Public Service Commission
- Total Vacancies- 1000+
- Post Name- RAS /RTS (Rajasthan Administrative Services)
- Exam Name- RAS/RTS Combined Competitive Exam 2022
- Application Mode- online
- Job Category- Latest Govt Jobs in Rajasthan
- Location- Rajasthan
- Selection Process- Preliminary, Mains Exam and Personal Interview/ Document Verification
RPSC RAS Exam Important Dates
|RAS Online Application starts from||July 2022|
|Online Application ends on||Update Soon|
|Starting of editing in the application form||Release Soon|
|Last date for editing RAS application form||Update Soon|
|Pre Admit card download starts from||—–|
|RAS Exam Date (preliminary)||—–|
|Releasing of Answer keys||—–|
|Declaration of RAS Prelim. result||—–|
|Declaration of Prelims Examination Marks||—–|
|RAS Main Admit card download||—–|
|Conduction of the RAS main exam||—–|
Rajasthan Administrative Service (Rajasthan RAS) is the supreme civil service of the Indian state of Rajasthan. There is a number of vacancies to be filling through the RAS / RTS Combined Competitive Exam on the Direct Recruitment Basis. Details about Rajasthan RAS Application Form 2022 are given in the article.
RPSC RAS Vacancy 2022
Rajasthan Public Service Commission has released RPSC RAS Recruitment Bharti on various vacancies of Rajasthan Administrative Service posts. Board has now released more RAS Vacancies. Candidates can check below the complete RAS vacancy details post-wise and category-wise.
- RAS posts in State Services: 405 (expected)
- RAS posts in Additional Services: 575 (expected)
- Total: 980 RAS posts.
RAS 2022 Category-wise Vacancy details
|SBC (acc. To new policies)||1%|
RPSC RAS Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must be a citizen of India. Candidates need to fulfill the conditions of the eligibility criteria as per the details are given in the official notification.
Education Qualification- Candidates must have completed the graduation in any stream from any recognized institute or university.
Age Factor and Relaxation: The age of the candidates must be between 21 years and 40 years.
- ST, SC, BC, SBC Category Male will get 5-year relaxation.
- ST, SC, BC, SBC Category Female will get 10-year relaxation.
- Female from General Category: 5-year relaxation.
- A widow or divorced woman: Age no Bar.
- General category PWD candidate: 10 years relaxation.
- BC and SBC category PWD candidates: 13 years relaxation.
- ST/ SC PWD Candidates: 15 years of relaxation.
How to fill RAS 2022 Application Form Online
Candidates have to apply for RPSC RAS Recruitment online mode. First aspirants have to register using a valid E-Mail ID and Mobile number. After that, they fill RAS online form with the correct details. They have also upload necessary documents, photographs, and signatures in the specified format. After paying the Application fee candidates can submit the final RTS/RAS Registration form. They see full details about the RPSC RAS Exam Date from the official notification.
Candidates kindly go through the procedure of applying for the RPSC RAS Application Form 2022
- Firstly, candidates must visit the official portal of RPSC @ rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- If you are new to the website, firstly register yourself.
- Login to the website with registration number/id and password.
- Search on the home page; RAS 2022 Notification link.
- Check the complete detail of this official advertisement.
- Fill the RAS 2022 online application form correctly.
- Upload all necessary documents in the proper format, pay the RAS application fee.
- Recheck the form before the final submission.
- Click on Submit Button & Take a printout of your RAS Application Form 2022 for future use.