State Bank of India(SBI) has announced recruitment notification 2021 for Apprentice posts against Advt No. CRPD/APPR/2021-22/10 revising the number of vacancies to 6100. The previous recruitment was released in December 2020 but has been canceled. For more details about SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 including apply online link, important dates, duration of the apprenticeship, stipend, previous year cut off and more, go through the complete article carefully.
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021: State Bank of India has released a fresh recruitment notification for 6100 SBI Apprentice posts on its official website @sbi.co.in on 05th July 2021. The online registration process will be active from 06th July to 26th July 2021. The selected candidates will be recruited for a 1-year duration for the Engagement of Apprentices Under The Apprentices Act,1961. Stay tuned with us for every latest update for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021. The candidates who have previously applied have to apply again for fresh vacancies.
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Overview
State Bank of India (SBI) will be recruiting 6100 apprentices for FY 2021-22. Check the overview table for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 from here.
|Exam Conducting Authority||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Name of Recruitment||SBI Apprentice 2021|
|SBI Apprentice Apply Online Begins||06th July 2021|
|SBI Apprentice Apply Online Ends||26th July 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Test & Test of Local Language|
|Job Location||Various States|
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
SBI Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2021 has been published on 05th July 2021 and the online registration process will be active from 06th to 26th July 2021. Check the below table for more important dates for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021
|Notification Release||05th July 2021|
|Online Application Starts||06th July 2021|
|Last date to apply||26th July 2021|
|Last date for printing Application||10th August 2021|
|Call Letter / Admit Card release||6th September 2021|
|Online Exam||20th September 2021|
|Result||To be notified soon|
|Language Proficiency Test||To be notified soon|
SBI Apprentice 2021 Notification PDF
The official notification for SBI Apprentice 2021 has been released on the official website on 05th July 2021. Click on the direct link below to download the official notification released by SBI for Apprentice Recruitment 2021 to fill 6100 posts and go through the detailed information about the recruitment.
SBI Apprentice 2021 Vacancies
A total of 6100 posts have been released for the Apprentices for various states. The candidates who were eagerly waiting for the recruitment can apply for the recruitment after confirming their eligibility criteria for the vacancies. Check State-wise and category-wise vacancy details for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021.
|7||Andaman Nicobar Island||10||—||—||02||01||07|
|12||Jammu & Kashmir||100||08||11||27||10||44|
SBI Apprentice 2021 Apply Online Link
The direct link to apply online for SBI Apprentice 2021 has begun on 06th July 2021 and registration will be commenced till 26th July 2021. The candidate can apply only for 1 state for this apprenticeship program. The candidates are advised to apply much before the last date to avoid any last-minute rush.
SBI Apprentice 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates applying for the written exam must read the detailed SBI Apprentice eligibility criteria as notified in the notification. The updated SBI Apprentice Exam Pattern and Selection Process mentioned below will be helpful for you in making a definite strategy for yourself.
Age Limit (as of 31/10/2020)
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age: 28 years
*Note: Maximum age indicated is for unreserved candidates. Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per Government of India guidelines for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates.
Educational Qualifications (as of 31/10/2020)
The candidate must have completed the graduation from a recognized University/ Institute
Note: Only “person with benchmark disability” would be eligible for reservation with not less than 40% of a specified disability where specified disability has not been denied in measurable terms and includes a person with a disability where specified disability has been defined in measurable terms, as certified by the certifying authority.
A person who wants to avail the benefit of reservation will have to submit the latest Disability Certificate, on prescribed format, issued by Medical Authority or any other notified Competent Authority (Certifying Authority) in the District of the applicant’s residence as mentioned in the proof of residence in the application. The certificate should be dated on or before the last date of registration of the application
SBI Apprentice 2021: Selection Procedure
Selection for engagement of SBI Apprentice 2021 would be done on the basis of two stages as follows-
i) Online Written Test
ii) Test of Local Language.
SBI Apprentice 2021: Exam Pattern
SBI will conduct only one online exam to make a selection of suitable candidates for SBI Apprentice. SBI Apprentice Exam Pattern and details are provided below.
|Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||25||25||15 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||25||25||15 Minutes|
|General English||25||25||15 Minutes|
|General / Financial Awareness||25||25||15 Minutes|
- All the questions will be Objective Type MCQs
- Questions will be bilingual i.e. English and Hindi
- There will be negative marking, for every incorrect answer 1/4th of marks assigned to the question will be deducted
- There will be no penalty for unanswered questions
- The question paper will be divided into 4 parts, each containing 25 questions for 25 marks
- You will get 15 minutes for each section and the total duration of the exam will be 1 hour
Candidates who qualify for the online exam will have to appear for the Local Language Test, however, the candidates who have studied the local language at class 10th or 12th level will be exempted from the Local Language Test.
SBI Apprentice 2021: Syllabus
The candidates who will be applying for SBI Apprentice 2021 must prepare as per the updated syllabus released by the State Bank of India. Click the download link to know the complete SBI Apprentice Syllabus 2021 and begin with your preparation.
How To Apply Online For SBI Apprentice 2021?
Below are the steps to follow for successfully filling the SBI Apprentice online application form on the official website.
- Visit SBI official website or click on the direct link provided below
- Click on the “careers” tab, a new page will appear
- Click on “Current Openings” under the “Join SBI” tab
- A list of current recruitments will open and then Click on “ENGAGEMENT OF APPRENTICES IN SBI UNDER THE APPRENTICES ACT, 1961”
- Click on the “Apply Online” link
- You will be redirected to the application page
- Click on the “Click here for New Registration” link
- Important instructions will open
- Click on “Continue”
- Enter and confirm your basic details asked in the registration form.
- Enter the security code
- Click on the “Save & Next” button.
- Then upload a scanned copy of your photograph and your signature as per the requirements. Click on the “Next” button
- Select your preferred options for the details asked in the form. and click on “Validate your details”
- After clicking on “Validate your Details” a preview page will open, check all your details and accept the declaration by clicking on the checkbox against “I Agree”
- Click on “Final Submit” and take a printout of the application form.
Application Fee for SBI Apprentice Exam 2021
The candidates have to pay the below mentioned non-refundable application fee during their registration process.
|SBI Apprentice Application Fees|
Documents / Details Needed For SBI Apprentice Registration
The following details/ documents will be required to complete the SBI Apprentice application form.
- Mobile number
- Email id
- Scanned copy of a photograph
- Scanned copy of the signature
You will also need the below-mentioned documents at the time of the document verification process
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
- Educational certificates
- Aadhaar card (except for North Eastern state’s candidates)
SBI Apprentice 2021: Salary Structure
The candidates who get selected for the SBI Apprentice with the stipend of Rs.15000/- per month. The apprentices are not eligible for any other allowances/ benefits.
Duration Of Apprenticeship for SBI Apprentice 2021
Selection of candidates will be made for a period of one year on the post of SBI Apprentice in 2021. The bank is not obligated to offer full-time employment to the Apprentices after the expiry of the Apprenticeship period. After completion of three years from the date of appointment, apprentices will be relieved from their post.
SBI Apprentice Recruitment Admit Card 2021
The SBI Apprentice Admit Card 2021 will be released by the officials around 10 days before the exam date. The exam has been scheduled to be held in August 2021. Stay updated with us for the latest information about the recruitment.
Steps to download SBI Apprentice Admit Card 2021
- Click the link mentioned above or visit the official website.
- Open the “Download SBI Apprentice Call Letter 2021″
- Enter your Registration No. and DOB.
- Click on the Submit button and download the admit card
- Get a printout of the SBI Apprentice Call Letter for future reference.
SBI Apprentice Cut Off
The candidates who are going to apply for SBI Apprentice 2021 can plan a strategy with the previous year cut off marks. Click on the below link and check the cut off marks and factors affecting cut off marks.