SEBI Recruitment 2021: Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) invites online applications from eligible interested candidates for recruitment of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) – General, Legal, Information Technology , Engineering , Research and Official Language Stream 2021. The last date for registration of online applications is updated soon.
Name of Post
Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)
SEBI Recruitment 2021
Stream wise Vacancies: General – 80, Legal – 34, Information Technology – 22, Engineering (Civil) – 01, Engineering (Electrical) – 04, Research – 05, Official Language – 01.
Age Limit: A candidate must not have exceeded the age of 30 years as on 29th February 2020. Age relaxation as per Govt. rules.
Pay Scale: ₹ 28150 – 1550(4) – 34350 – 1750(7) – 46600 – EB – 1750(4) – 53600 – 2000(1) – 55600 (17 years)
|General||1. Masters Degree in any discipline OR 2. Bachelor’s Degree in Law OR 3. Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering OR 4. Chartered Accountant OR 5. Company Secretary OR 6. Chartered Financial Analyst OR 7. Cost & Work Accountant.|
|Legal||Bachelor’s Degree in Law.|
|Information Technology||1. Graduate in engineering (electrical/ electronics/ electronics and communication/ information technology/ computer science) OR 2. Masters in Computers Application OR 3. Graduate in any discipline with post graduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in computers/ information technology.|
|Engineering (Civil)||Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.|
|Engineering (Electrical)||Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.|
Selection Process: Online Examination – Multiple Choice Questions (Phase I and Phase II) and Interview.
Application Fee (A Non Refundable):
|For General (UR) and OBC Category||₹ 1000/-|
|For SC / ST / PwBD Category||₹ 100/-|
SEBI Recruitment 2021
Procedure for SEBI Jobs 2021
Through this recruitment, process candidates will get placement all over India by the department. This recruitment process is a golden opportunity fior5 those people who think the government jobs are the most reliable plus they provide a good reputation too, now those people have a chance to make their career in the public sector through this recruitment process. To select, the candidate in this recruitment process Security and Exchange Board of India has some selection process which is divided into phases which are-
- Online screening exam
- Online exam
- Interview round
- Document verification
SEBI Exam Date 2021 Last Dates
- Registration Start: Notified Soon
- Last Date of Application: Notified Soon
- Exam Date: Update Soon
- Admit Card: Update Soon
- Answer Key: Notified Soon
- Sarkari Result: Declare after the Successfully Examination
How to Fill the SEBI Recruitment 2021
- Firstly, candidates need to visit the official website of the Security and Exchange Board of India which is www.sebi.gov.in.
- After reaching the official website they need to click on the apply online button on the screen.
- After this applicants will get the notification which they need to read carefully to check the eligibility criteria.
- After fitting in the eligibility criteria candidates need to fill the SEBI Grade A/Chairman Online Form with some important details such as name, address age, and other information.
- After filling the form carefully without making any mistake candidate needs to attach the scan copy of all the documents asked in the form.
- After uploading the documents candidates need to make sure to pay the application fee online by using a credit card, Debit card, and net banking.
- After paying the SEBI Recruitment Online Form 2021 fee, applicants can submit this form to complete the application process and after that, they can also take the printout of their application for future reference.