The Flipkart Group is one of India’s leading digital commerce entities and includes group companies Flipkart, Myntra, and PhonePe. Started in 2007, Flipkart has enabled millions of consumers, sellers, merchants and small businesses to be a part of India’s e-commerce revolution. With a registered customer base of over 200 million, offering over 150 million products across 120+ categories.
Our efforts to democratize e-commerce in India, driving access and affordability, delight customers, create lakhs of jobs in the ecosystem and empower generations of entrepreneurs and MSMEs has driven us to innovate on many industry firsts. Flipkart is known for pioneering services such as Cash on Delivery, No Cost EMI and easy returns – customer-centric innovations that have made online shopping more accessible and affordable for millions of Indians.
Driven by the passion of ‘Flipsters’ and our core values of Audacity to Win, Bias for Action and Customer First, with Integrity – Flipkart’s work policies reflect the company’s efforts to create a progressive work environment that drives inclusion and innovation and encourages work-life balance. Ranked at #1 in LinkedIn’s ‘Top Companies to Work For in 2022’, among the ‘100 Best Companies for Women by Avtar and chosen among the Top 3 Most Desirable new-Age Recruiters by Dare2Compete, Flipkart is the ideal place to start and achieve great heights in your career.
You not only have the technical chops to roll up sleeves and provide technical leadership to major projects but also build and manage a team of 15+ top-notch engineers & Managed Managers.
You not only optimize your own code but make sure engineers are able to optimize theirs. As an Engineering Manager, you manage your business goals, contribute to product strategy and help develop your team
Create clear career paths for team members and help them grow with regular & deep mentoring. Perform regular performance evaluations and share and seek feedback. Operating with scale and speed amidst flux, there is just a LOT happening.
Our world-class software engineers are just getting started — and as a manager, you guide the way. You are their default mentor.
You work closely with Product Management, Business Development, and Operations team and enable them by providing scalable and high-quality technology solutions at a rapid pace
You set up best practices for development and champion their adoption and at the same time Architect & design technically robust, flexible, and scalable solutions You work with designers, business analysts, and product managers to estimate and plan projects in an Agile environment
Perform well in uncertainties and collaborate and work with unclear interfaces to other teams in our rapidly evolving organizations.
Open Positions: 1
- Problem Solving,
- People and Perf Management,
- Culture Fit.
- Excellent leadership skills to mentor the engineers under you
- Deep understanding of technologies and architecture in a highly scalable and available set-up.
- Deep understanding & expertise with highly transactional, large relational, and complex systems
- Strong object-oriented design skills, and an uncanny ability to design intuitive module and class-level interfaces
- Superior project management skills to manage multi-engineer projects and experience in delivering high-quality projects on time
- Above 12+ years of experience with technical depth as well as good people skills
- A BE/BTech in Computer Science or some equivalent academic stance.
- Have spent 2+ years at a start-up or worked in a small and reasonably independent team/dev center
- Able to establish credibility with smart engineers quickly, and provide longer-term vision and motivation.
- Great people skills to closely work with other teams. Product Management, Business Development, and Operations, all need your expertise to ensure superior solutions match our scale of operations.
- Very high technical competence, strong technical background with a track record of individual technical accomplishments – Ability to play the role of the architect for the team
8 Common Business Analyst Interview Questions
- What do you think are the key strengths of a business analyst? …
- Tell me about your typical project approach. …
- How have you handled difficult stakeholders? …
- Which business intelligence tools or systems have you worked with? …
- What do you know about SDD?
Flipkart Business Analyst Interview Guide
Getting ready for an Business Analyst interview at Flipkart? The Flipkart Business Analyst interview span across 10 to 12 different question topics. In preparing for the interview:
- Know what skills are necessary for Flipkart Business Analyst roles.
- Gain insights into the Business Analyst interview process at Flipkart.
- Practice real Flipkart Business Analyst interview questions.
Interview Query regularly analyzes interview experience data, and we’ve used that data to produce this guide, with sample interview questions and an overview of the Flipkart Business Analyst interview.
Flipkart Business Analyst Salary
The average total salary for the Flipkart Business Analyst role is $0. The maximum base salary data point was $0. The minimum base salary data point was $0.Average Base Pay
N/AAverage Additional Pay
Flipkart Business Analyst Interview Process
Typically, interviews at Flipkart vary by role and team, but commonly Business Analyst interviews follow a fairly standardized process across these question topics.
In the Flipkart Business Analyst interview process, the most commonly tested skills are in sql, probability and statistics.a/b testingalgorithmsanalyticsmachine learningprobabilityproduct metricspythonsqlstatistics