SSC GD Result 2022-22: The SSC GD Result 2022 is going to release on 15th April 2022 as per the tentative SSC Result Calendar released on its official website @ssc.nic.in. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is going to declare the SSC GD Constable (GD) Result for CAPFs, NIA, SSF, and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles Examination. The exam was conducted from 16th November to 15th December 2022. Candidates can check their results from the link provided below as soon as released officially.
SSC GD Result 2022-22 – Overview
The candidates can go through the SSC GD Constable Result 2022 overview in the table below.
|SSC GD Result 2022 – Overview|
|Exam Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Exam Name||SSC GD 2022|
|SSC GD Result 2022 Release Date||15th April 2022|
SSC GD Result 2022-22 – Important Dates
The SSC GD Constable Result 2022 will release on 15th April 2022. The candidates can check other important details regarding SSC GD Result 2022 in the table below.
|SSC GD Result 2022- Important Dates|
|SSC GD Exam Date 2022||16th November to 15th December 2022|
|SSC GD Answer Key 2022||24th December 2022|
|SSC GD Result 2022||15th April 2022|
|SSC GD PET/PST||To be announced|
|SSC GD Final Result||To be announced|
SSC GD Constable Result Link
SSC GD Constable Result 2022 is to be declared on 15th April 2022 as per the SSC Result Calendar which is released on 04th February 2022 on SSC’s official website @ssc.nic.in. The candidates who have appeared in the SSC GD Exam 2022 for various posts from 16th November to 15th December 2022 can check their SSC GD Result as soon as released officially @ssc.nic.in. For easy access to the candidates, we have provided a direct link to download the SSC GD Result 2022 which will be activated once the SSC GD Results are out.
How to Check SSC GD Result 2022-22?
The list of qualified candidates will be provided in PDF form. Follow the given steps to check SSC GD Result 2022
- Click the above-mentioned Result link or visit the official website @ssc.nic.in
- Download the PDF file (File contains the shortlisted of selected students)
- Candidates can use CTRL+ F to search the Roll no. from the Merit list and you can save the file if shortlisted, for future reference.
- Save the SSC GD Constable Result PDF for future use
SSC GD Tier 1 Result – Details
A PDF for the result will be provided. The PDF will show the following:
- List of Qualified candidates for SSC GD post
- Roll No, Name, and Categories of the candidates are mentioned along
- These categories are numbered between 0 and 9, which signify:
0=EWS, 1=SC, 2=ST, 3=EXS, 4=OH, 5=HH, 6=OBC, 8=OTHER PWD, 9=UR
SSC GD Final Result
- The SSC GD Constable selection process involves three stages:
Online Written Exam (CBT)
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
Physical Standard Test (PST)
- The marks of Tier-1 will be considered for the Final result. Qualified candidates of Tier 1 will be called for the PET/PST. Candidates scoring High Merit scores are to be selected as per the SSC GD selection process.
- The Physical Efficiency Test is a test that determines the endurance of the candidates. The fulfillment of certain physical characteristics such as physical parameters (height & chest measurements), race, and medical tests will make the candidate completely qualified for the final selection.
- The Selected candidates will now be posted under various departments of the central government.
- The number of vacancies released for the SSC GD shows that the total vacancies are 25,271.The distribution has been categorically mentioned in the result PDF.