SSC Phase 9 recruitment 2021 Notification, Apply online will be discussed here. Phase 9 recruitment notification for Matriculation, Higher Secondary and Graduation, and above level candidates has been released by the Staff Selection Commission on its official website at SSC.nic. on the 24th of September 2021.
SSC Phase 9 Recruitment 2021
To apply for the SSC Selection Phase 9 Recruitment 2021, all interested candidates must submit their applications by the 25th of October 2021. Here, candidates can check the Official Notification, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Application Fee, and other details about the recruitment.
As of 2021, SSC will be conducting the Selection Post 2021 examination to recruit candidates for jobs in different departments across all regions of the country based on their educational qualifications. For candidates to be eligible to apply for any post within SSC Selection Post 2021, they must read the eligibility requirements of each specific position in detail. If you want to know more about the various categories of posts and departments of the different regions, you can also visit the official regional website.
SSC Selection phase 9 Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates are requested to apply online for SSC Selection Post Recruitment 2021 before the deadline of 25th October 2021. These are the dates for the exams:
|Advertisement date||24th September 2021|
|Date by which applications must be submitted||25th October 2021|
|Challan payment from SBI bank||1st November 2021|
|Post Exam date for SSC Selection||January/February 2022|
Age limit for SSC phase 9 Jobs 2021
SSC offers various categories of job posts that can be applied for online by citizens aged 18 to 30. Before you submit your application form, make sure you have checked the age limit. To determine the age limit, 1st January 2021 is the important date.
Educational Qualifications for Post of the SSC Selection Process
There are posts available in the SSC Selection Phase 9 recruitment 2021 process for the Matriculation, Higher Secondary, and Graduate levels. As per the post that the candidate is applying for, they must possess the qualifications as per that position. The crucial date for determining whether you have Essential Qualifications (EQs)/Experience will be January 1, 2021.
Post-Phase 9 application fee for SSC Selection
- Candidates are required to pay the application fee of Rs 100 once they have filled out the form.
- All women, scheduled caste (SC) candidates, scheduled tribe (ST) candidates, ex-servicemen (ESMs), and persons with disabilities (PWDs) do not have to pay the fee.
Post-Phase 9 Selection Process for SSC Selection 2021
In general, our selection process includes two stages across all levels of education, namely:
- Exams conducted on computers
- Validation of documents
Exams conducted on computers
SSC Selection Posts will be conducted in three different levels of difficulty, i.e., and the examinations will be conducted following each level of difficulty.
Each of the three CBTs will have the same exam pattern. There are different levels of examinations that candidates will have to appear for if they are applying for more than one level of positions.
The following points are essential:
- There will be a negative marking of 0.50 points for each incorrect answer.
- We will normalize the scores obtained by candidates in the CBE.
- Whenever the Essential Qualifications so prescribe, there will be skill tests that will qualify applicants.
Application for Stage 9 of the SSC Selection in 2021
To participate in the Staff Selection Process Phase-9/2021, candidates must apply online by 24th September 2021. By the 25th of October 2021, the application form must be submitted. To avoid any last-minute technical issues, candidates interested and eligible for the 3261 Selection posts. Apply directly before the last day to avoid any last-minute technical issues.
SSC Phase 9 Application Process
The following steps must be followed to register and apply for SSC Selection Post Phase 9 exam 2021:
- Please visit www.ssc.nic.in for more information on the Staff Selection Commission.
- When applying for the first time, you should click “Register Now,” appearing at the top of the page, and enter your personal information such as your email address, phone number, and name.
- An e-mail and mobile number with your registration number will be sent to you.
- Re-enter your Login and Password by revisiting the homepage.
- Apply for the Phase-9/2021/selection posts examination by clicking the apply link.
- Please submit the application form once you have filled in all the necessary information.
- Proceed to payment of the post-2020 application fee.
- All documents must be uploaded in the prescribed size and format.
- If you are eligible for benchmark disability, provide your disability certificate number.
- Keep a printout of the application form and the fee receipt for future reference.
Post-Phase 9 application fee for SSC Selection
There is a charge of Rs 100/- for the candidate under the General and OBC categories. There is no application fee for females and candidates from the SC/ST categories.
- The candidate should provide proof of their Matriculation (10th) Exam results with their documents.
- A JPEG file of a passport-sized color picture in the size of 20KB to 50KB
- A scanned signature in JPEG format with a size ranging between 10KB and 20KB. An impression of the thumb is required for VH candidates.
If you have any questions related to the SSC Selection post recruitment 2021, please leave a comment in the box below.