TCS has always been in the spotlight for being adept in “the next big technologies“. What we can offer you is a space to explore varied technologies and quench your techie soul.
As a Lead, you will strategies, lead, and deploy the processes in the respective fields. You will ensure on-time delivery and effective resolution of field related incidents/requests thereby ensuring business continuity.
What we are looking for
- TCP/IP, BGP, OSPF
- Cloud routing Architecture
- Network design
- operations and troubleshooting methodologies
Good to Have:
- MPLS, RSVP-TE, ISIS
- OSPF Experience with white-box switches and network automation development Scripting Experience preferably in Python and Terraform
- Requires in-depth knowledge of cloud network engineering.
- Design and build hybrid connectivity between on-prem and public clouds with advanced knowledge of interconnectivity options.
- Deep understanding of AWS/GCP/AZURE services like VPC, Direct Connect, Transit Gateways, VPN.
- Prior experience with setting up Transit VPCs and Transit Gateways Understand cloud routing architecture
- Understanding of AWS/GCP security best practices
- Working knowledge of DNS and AWS Route 53 AWS or GCP Network specialty certification is a huge plus Troubleshooting & Implementing dynamic Routing Protocols such as EIGRP, OSPF & BGP
- 15 years of full-time education
- Minimum percentile of 50% in 10th, 12th, UG & PG (if applicable)
Desired Candidate Profile:
Qualifications: BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING
|Job Function||IT INFRASTRUCTURE SERVICES|
|Desired Skills||Network Engineer | Cloud AWS/Amazon | Juniper Network Admin | Network Routing|