CoinFantasy is looking for a tech enthusiast working primarily on blockchain technology to be part of the core blockchain team at CoinFantasy. You would be a part of the Roadmap team working on the architecture, design, development, and deployment of our decentralized platform. Your primary responsibilities would be analyzing requirements, designing blockchain technology around a particular business model, and writing smart contracts.
• Administer our blockchain, database, and DevOps infrastructure.
• Cross-team collaboration to coordinate safe, efficient releases.
• Build complex pipelines for Databases, Messaging, Storage, and Computing in AWS.
• Build deployment pipeline with GitHub CI (Actions).
• Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve our protocols.
• Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems.
• Perform root cause analysis for production errors.
• Investigate and resolve technical issues.
• Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance.
• 7 + years of Experience working with DevOps, Infrastructure, Site Reliability or Cloud Engineering
• Understanding the entire tech stack of Blockchain Dapps
• Strong experience working with any configuration management tools
• Languages: Any modern programming language
• Experience working with some of the major public clouds. e.g. AWS, Azure
• Competent with the “basics”: E.g computer networking
• Self-motivated individual with enthusiasm for learning and building things
• Collaborative, communicative, and confident in their abilities to work well with all team members at all seniority and skill levels
• Hands-on experience with Rust/Substrate and Contribution to open-source blockchain projects is an added advantage
Must have Skills
Onsite Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India