Uranium Corporation of India Limited has announced the UCIL Recruitment 2022: Foreman Mining Posts notification on 12/11/2022. Notification is out for 16 Vacancies purely on a contract basis for 01(one) year. Interested and eligible candidates can send the application on or before 15/12/2022.
Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Foreman Mining
Post Date: 12/11/2022
No of Vacancies: 16
Important Dates for UCIL Recruitment 2022: Foreman Mining Posts
|Start Date to Submit Application||12/11/2022|
|Last Date to Submit Application||15/12/2022|
Vacancy Details of UCIL Recruitment 2022: Foreman Mining Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Vacancies|
|1||Foreman Mining||16 (UR-05, OBC (NCL-07, SC-04)|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Foreman Mining||35 years|
- Diploma in Mining and Mine Surveying and possessing Foreman/Second Class/First Class Certificate of Competency(unrestricted) for underground metalliferrous mines from DGMS.
- Minimum 05 years experience in underground metaliferrous mines after obtaining diploma.
The selection will be based on
How to Apply for UCIL Recruitment 2022: Foreman Mining Posts
- Candidates can download the application from the official UCIL website: www.ucil.gov.in
- Candidates should send the duly filled in application form by Speed Post / Courier with all the required documents to the given address on or before 15/12/2022.
The following documents shall be produced in original for verification and self attested photocopies.
- Class 10th (High School) certificate for Date of Birth.
- Category valid certificate i.e., SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer) on proforma prescribed by Government and self undertaking for OBC (Non-creamy layer) status, valid Physically Challenged certificate,
- Mark sheets and certificates in support of educational qualifications.
- Experience certificates.