UKSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020 UKSSSC Recruitment 2020 for 746 Posts UK Subordinate Service Selection Commission DEO Online Application Form 2020 Uttarakhand SSSC Collector Notification 2020 UKSSSC Surveyor Application Form 2020 Uttarakhand SSSC Group C Vacancy Updates 2020
UKSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020
Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission Board has invited applicants for the post of Junior Assistant & Stenographer. Candidate can fill application form from 12.03.2020 to 26.04.2020. Candidates are advised apply for the various post before the last date.
Details of Vacancy : Total – 746 Posts (Group C)
- Data Entry Operator/ Junior Assistant/ Junior Assistant Cum Data Entry Operator – 431 Posts
- Junior Assistant Cum Data Entry Operator – 81 Posts
- Collector – 144 Posts
- Land Teaching Inspector – 12 Posts
- Survey Lekhpal – 56 Posts
- Record Keeper – 01 Post
- Court Clerk (Peshkaar) – 01 Post
- Telephone Operator – 04 Posts
- Receptionist – 03 Posts
- Telephone Operator (State Property Department) – 08 Posts
Age Limit :
Candidates should read the Below Detailed Advertisement for Information Age Limit.
Pay Scale :
Candidates should read the Below Detailed Advertisement for Information Pay Scale.
Educational Qualification :
For more Detail Please Download Advertisement detail given below.
Application Fee :
- For General Category Candidates / Uttarakhand OBC Category Candidates :- Rs. 300/- Rupees Only
- For Uttarakhand SC/ ST/ PH (Divyang) Category Candidates :- Rs. 150/- Rupees Only
How to Apply :
All the interested eligible candidates Can apply through Online Mode only No other mode of submission of application will be accepted. Candidates Should Visit to the official website www.sssc.uk.gov.in and fill all the Details Correctly.
- Visit the official website www.sssc.uk.gov.in
- Now Click on the OTR (One Time Registration) option.
- Click on New Registered (if you are not Registered) or Fill username & Password (If you are already registered).
- Submit All Required Details i.e. User Name, DOB & Mobile No. etc.
- Check All the Details & Click on Submit Option.
- Now Apply for Advt. No. 25/UKSSSC/2020 Provided in Online OTR and Application Portal.
- Fill all required information in the form.
- Upload scanned photograph & Signature.
- Make the fee payment and click on submit button
- Print the final application for future references.