UPPSC APO Recruitment 2022: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released the UPPSC APO notification 2022 for the recruitment of candidates for the post of Assistant Prosecution Officer (APO). The interested and eligible aspirants can apply to the posts through the online mode at uppsc.up.nic.in or through the direct link that will be made available till 21st May 2022. A total of 44 vacancies have been notified for the UPPSC APO Recruitment 2022. Go through the complete article for more details about UPPSC APO Recruitment.
UPPSC APO Recruitment 2022- Overview
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has announced 44 Assistant Prosecution Officer Vacancies to be filled through UPPSC APO Exam 2022 for which the brief summary has been discussed in the below table.
|UPPSC APO Recruitment 2022- Overview|
|Conducting Body||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Registration Dates||21st April to 21st May 2022|
|Post Name||Assistant Prosecution Officer (APO)|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Nature of Post||Gazetted|
|Pay Level||₹ 47,600 – 1,51,100/-|
UPPSC APO 2022 Notification
The candidates who are interested in the Assistant Prosecution Officer posts released by Uttar Pradesh Public service Commission must go through the official UPPSC APO 2022 Notification pdf released by the authority. The notification has been released on 21st April 2022 for 44 vacancies and the direct link to download the notification pdf has been provided below.
UPPSC APO Recruitment 2022- Important Dates
UPPSC has invited eligible candidates for recruiting through UPPSC APO Recruitment 2022 for which online registration is to be commenced from 21st April 2022 to 21st May 2022. Check the complete UPPSC APO 2022 Schedule from the below table.
|UPPSC APO Recruitment 2022 Events||UPPSC APO Dates|
|UPPSC APO Notification 2022 Release Date||21st April 2022|
|UPPSC APO Online Registration Starts From||21st April 2022|
|Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fee online in the Bank||17th May 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online for UPPSC APO 2022||21st May 2022|
UPPSC APO Vacancy 2022
A total of 44 vacant posts have been notified by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission for recruiting Assitant Prosecution Officer posts in different departments. The number of vacancies may be increased or decreased by the commission if required.
UPPSC APO 2022 Apply Online
The eligible candidates will have to apply through online mode only by 21st May 2022 for which the online application window has been available from 21st April 2022. The officials have started accepting the online applications, if interested click on the below link and submit your form before last date arrives.
UPPSC APO Application Fee
The candidates have to make an Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges along with the submission of the online application form.
|General/OBC Candidates||Rs. 125 (application fee ₹ 100/- and online processing fee ₹ 25/-)|
|SC/ST Candidates||Rs. 65 (zero application fee and online processing fee ₹ 25/-)|
|Physically Challenged Candidates||Rs. 15 (application fee ₹ 40/- and online processing fee ₹ 25/-)|
Steps to Apply Online for UPPSC APO Recruitment 2022
Applicants need to follow the 2-step UPPSC application process given below and submit the application form with the correct details.
Documents Required for Filling the Application Form
- Image of passport-size photograph of dimension 3.5cm x 4.5cm and image of signature of dimension 3.5cm x 1.5cm. Paste the photo on white paper and draw a box of 3.5cm x 1.5cm. Sign inside the box. Now scan the image and signature together (total size – 3.5cm x 6.0 cm). The scanned image must be in .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .png, or .tif format.
- The size of the scanned image must not be more than 50 KB.
- The signature must not be in CAPITAL LETTERS.
UPPSC APO 2022 Application Process –
- Visit the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission.
- Choose the ‘Click here to Apply Online link.
- On the next page, select the ‘Apply’ link and click on ‘Registration’.
- Here, candidates have to go through ‘Online Application Filling Instructions’ –
- Process flow of filling Registration Form.
- Process flow of filling Detailed Application Form.
- Complete Process flow of filling Registration Form and Detailed Application Form.
- Now click on Part-1, i.e. ‘Candidate Registration’ where applicants are required to provide basic details including Name of the candidate, UP Domicile, Type of Recruitment, Contact Number, Parents’ Names, DOB, Marital Status, Qualification Details, Gender, Email ID, etc.
- Click on ‘Submit’.
- The ‘Registration Slip’ will be displayed online (11-digit registration number).
- Download the slip and take a print of it for future use.
- After completion of the registration process, candidates need to release the payment.
- Click on ‘Fee Deposition/ Reconciliation’.
- Provide details such as Registration Number, Date of Birth, and Gender and ‘Click here to proceed for payment’.
- Get ‘Payment Acknowledgement Receipt (PAR)’ after payment.
- Candidates can take a print of the receipt by selecting ‘Print Payment Receipt’.
- Now, complete Part-2.
- Access ‘Submit Application Form’ and fill in information such as Candidate Registration Number, Personal Details, Fee Details and Upload the Digital Images of Signature and Photograph (in the right size and format).
- Lastly, candidates have to select the ‘I Agree’ or ‘I do not agree’ button to either agree or disagree with the contents of the Declaration.
UPPSC APO 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The aspirants looking forward to applying for posts of Assitant Prosecution Officer in Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission must fulfil the required eligibility criteria in terms of education, age, and experience. The details has been discussed below-
- Must be Indian citizens
UPPSC APO Education Qualification
- Candidates should possess a Law Degree from a recognized university
Preference will be given to those who:
- Has served for a minimum of two years in the Territorial Army
- Has obtained ‘B’ certificate of N.C.C
UPPSC APO Age Limit (as of 1st July 2022)
- The minimum age should be at least 21 years.
- The maximum age should be 40 years.
In other words, candidates must not have been born earlier than 2nd July 1982 and not after 1st July 2001.
For the Physical Handicapped, the maximum age limit is 55 years. In other words, candidates must not be born before 2nd July 1967.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit –
|Category||Age Limit Relaxation|
|SC/ ST/ OBC of UP||By 5 years|
|Ex-Army/ Short Service Commissioned Officers/ Emergency Commissioned Officers of UP||By 5 years|
Married male candidates who have more than one wife living and female candidates who have married a man who already has a wife are not eligible unless the Hon’ble Governor has granted an exemption from this condition.
UPPSC APO 2022 Pattern
To become Assistant Prosecution Officer, candidates have to appear in both Prelims and Main examinations. After clearing the UP PSC APO Preliminary examination, candidates will be able to appear in the Main (written test). The exam pattern of the preliminary and main examinations is as follows –
Preliminary Exam Pattern (Objective Type)
|Part 1||General Knowledge||50||150||120 minutes|
Main Exam Pattern (Subjective Type)
|General Hindi||100||180 minutes|
|Criminal Law & Procedure||100|
|Law of Evidence||100|
Personality Test/ Interview
After qualifying the Main examination, candidates have to appear for the personality test. The personality test/ interview will test the candidate’s character, capacity, personality, and physical fitness.
UPPSC APO 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus for UPPSC APO Prelims & Mains Exam has been discussed below in detail.
UPPSC APO Preliminary Phase Syllabus
The preliminary phase comprises two parts. The syllabus for both parts is as under:
Part-1 General Knowledge
|Topics||Number of Questions|
|Current Events of National and International Importance||10|
|History of India||8|
|Indian Polity and Economy||8|
|Indian National Movement||8|
|World Geography and Population||8|
|Topics||Number of Questions|
|Indian Penal Code||35|
|Criminal Procedure Code||25|
|Indian Evidence Act||25|
|U.P. Police Act and Regulations under this Act||15|
UPPSC PCS Main Phase Syllabus
Go through the syllabus of UPPSC APO 2022 main examination below –
|General Hindi||General Science||Law||General Knowledge|
|Spotting Errors||Indian National Movement||Indian Penal Code||Botany|
|Substitution||Indian Polity & Economy||Indian Evidence Act||Basic GK|
|Para Completion||History of India||Criminal Procedure Code||Indian Culture|
|Passage Completion||World Geography and Population||U.P. Police Act And Regulations under this Act||Inventions in the World|
|Synonyms||Current Events of National and International Importance||Environment|
|Error Correction (Underlined Part)||Chemistry|
|Active and Passive Voice||Indian Economy|
|Sentence Arrangement||Famous Books & Authors|
|Idioms and Phrases||Zoology|
|Fill in the blanks||Indian Parliament|
|Joining Sentences||Famous Days & Dates|
|Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)||Geography|
|Spelling Test||Basic Computer|
|Sentence Completion||Indian History|
UPPSC APO Recruitment 2022- FAQs
Q. What is the selection process for UPPSC APO 2022?
Ans. The selection process comprises online written test prelims and mains followed by an interview.
Q. What is the salary for the UPPSC APO?
Ans. The UPPSC APO will receive a salary on the pay scale of ₹ 47,600 – 1,51,100/-
Q. What is the last date to apply for the UPPSC APO Recruitment 2022?
Ans. The online registration for UPPSC APO Recruitment 2022 will end on 21st May 2022.