UPPSC APS Recruitment 2022 – Check UPPSC APS Vacancy Notification, Uttar Pradesh APS Jobs Eligibility Criteria, UPPSC Additional Private Secretary Application Form, How to apply online for UP Additional Private Service Jobs Eligibility Criteria, and Selection Process
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has published a notification for the recruitment of an Additional Private Secretary (APS). The Officials are going to fill 176 Vacancies for the eligible candidates for the post of APS. Therefore, the candidates who all are interested can apply online for this UPPSC APS Recruitment 2022.
All the applicants are advised to read the UPPSC APS Vacancy Notification carefully before applying. The UP Additional Private Service Jobs Recruitment Online Form has started on 13th September 2022 to 12th October 2022. Apply Online for APS Exam from the link provided below on the bottom section of the article.
UPPSC APS Recruitment 2022 – Uttar Pradesh Additional Private Secretary Vacancy
The Department of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has invited the applicants for the 176 Additional Private Secretary (APS) vacancies. Candidates can fill the Application form with the given dates. You will get all the information related to the UPPSC Additional Private Secretary Online Form, the application process, eligibility criteria, selection process, application fees, age limit, and qualification, pay scale, and important links.
Aspirants have to undergo Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), and Written Examination. First, you apply for UP Additional Private Service Jobs using the below link.
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Post Name||Additional Private Secretary (APS)|
|Total Posts||176 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||13th September 2022|
|Application Ending Date||12th October 2022|
|Category||Government Jobs Recruitment 2022|
|Selection Process||Written Examination|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
UPPSC APS Vacancy 2022
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) is recruiting a total of 176 posts for Additional Private Secretary (APS). Check the post-wise vacancy below.
Additional Private Secretary – 176 Vacancies
UP Additional Private Service Jobs Eligibility Criteria
Check the eligibility criteria before applying online or UPPSC APS Recruitment 2022. See that you are meeting such criteria or not.
- Candidates must possess Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University established by law in India or a qualification recognized by the Government as equivalent.
- Must have a minimum speed of 80 words per minute and 25 words per minute in Hindi shorthand and Hindi typewriting respectively.
- Must possess the knowledge of Computer in accordance with-
(a) the course prescribed for the certificate course in computing (CCC) was conducted by DOEACC Society.
(b) the course conducted by the Board of High School & Intermediate Education, Uttar Pradesh, or a course recognized by the Government as equivalent.
Candidates must have a minimum age of 21 years and must not have crossed the age of 40 years on 1st July 2022, i.e. they must have not been born earlier than 2nd July 1981 and not later than 1st July 2000.
|Additional Private Secretary (APS)||Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/ Grade Pay Rs.4,800 (Post-Class-II, Non-Gazetted)|
In the UPPSC Additional Private Secretary Application Process, after completing the procedure of the 1st stage, the Category-wise prescribed examination fee is to be deposited as per instructions provided in the 2nd stage. The prescribed fee of examination for different categories is as under:-
- Unreserved (General) – Rs. 100/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 125/-.
- Other Backward Class – Rs. 100/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 125/-.
- Scheduled Caste – Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 65/-.
- Scheduled Tribe – Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 65/-.
- Handicapped – NIL+ On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 25/-.
- Dependents of the Freedom Fighters – According to the original category mentioned.
- Ex-Serviceman – According to the original category mentioned.
- Women – According to the original category mentioned.
UPPSC APS Selection Process 2022
The Department of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) will select the candidates on the basis of some selection criteria by conducting the Written Exam, Shorthand / Typewriting, Computer Knowledge Test.
- Written Exam
- Shorthand / Typewriting
- Computer Knowledge test
How to apply online for UP Additional Private Service Jobs
Candidates are requested to please ensure their eligibility for the UPPSC APS Vacancy Application Form should be accepted in only an online mode. So all the candidates apply online mode and without submitting the application fee the form not be accepted. All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
The Detailed Recruitment Advertisement has been published on the Official Website, Candidates Stay Connected with us for all the latest updates and follow these given steps to apply easily.
- Visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) @ uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Now check for the Advt No: A-6/E-1/2022 for the post of Additional Private Secretary (APS).
- Click on the below link to download the official notification.
- Then check the whole notification carefully.
- If you are eligible, then click on the UPPSC Additional Private Secretary Application Form download link provided below.
- Then download the application.
- Apply for any of the listed notifications by clicking on the link “Apply” against each notification.
- Click on the “Apply” button it will open the option “Candidate Registration”.
- Submit All Required Details i.e. User Name, DOB & Mobile No., etc.
- Check All the Details & Click on Submit Option.
- Fill in all the required information in the form.
- Upload scanned photograph & Signature.
- Make the fee payment and click on submit button
- Print the final application form for future references.